Calling out pacattack

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Anyone seen or heard from him?

time*treat's avatar - radar

platinum coloring, but listed as a guest What?

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

He is no longer a member for repeated attacks on Todd.

If this is true, then good.

It was difficult to try to read a thread once he got started posting on it with  complete jibberish.

Very abstract person.....

Kudos for not putting up with it,  Todd.

DD

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

i miss him. 

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

SmashI hope that is not true.  At first, Pac drove me crazy because I took him serious, but then when I got to know him, he is a sweet person.  I miss that fool too.  If Pac was no longer a member Todd would have told us. 

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

SmashI hope that is not true.  At first, Pac drove me crazy because I took him serious, but then when I got to know him, he is a sweet person.  I miss that fool too.  If Pac was no longer a member Todd would have told us. 

The other day he was making comments about Todd in the forums and on his blog because I was reading them then the next thing I see is that his blog is gone and he is deactivated to guest that is all I know so I asummed that he was no longer a member.-weshar75

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

He left on his own.  I guess he didn't like the fact that I would not permit him to attack me and others.  I deleted his nasty attack message, and then he wrote to me letting me know that he was going.

It's never a happy moment when someone decides to leave, but I have no sympathy for someone who gets indignant when I delete their attack message and act like I'm the one who did something wrong.  That's just plain wacky.

I really don't want to get into a whole "pacattack pity party" here, so I'll just leave it at that.

I just wanted everyone who misses his posts to realize that it was his voluntary decision to leave, and I did not ask him to leave.  The only thing I asked him to do was to not post attack messages (I guess that's the "attack" part of "pacattack").

jordi marey's avatar - Lottery-039.jpg

I miss him too. 

time*treat's avatar - radar

I miss the levity and the continuous new system ideas. I must have also missed whatever the offending comments were, as I don't see any in his blog (unless you're blonde Smile).

I consider what someone puts in their blog semi-private; Anyone can read it, but it should not be "rebroadcast" onto the forums, as some have done with other members' blog entries.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I miss the levity and the continuous new system ideas. I must have also missed whatever the offending comments were, as I don't see any in his blog (unless you're blonde Smile).

I consider what someone puts in their blog semi-private; Anyone can read it, but it should not be "rebroadcast" onto the forums, as some have done with other members' blog entries.

I miss the video links, some were priceless.

If he wants to be reinstated, he should contact me and the only thing I really need to hear is that he won't be using Lottery Post in any way to post attacks on me or anyone else.

Contrary to what he says, I really don't have anything against him personally, and as I said I too enjoyed the levity.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

i miss him. 

Ditto

Here's to ya bud!

Sad Cheers

It's been a lonely lonely lonely lonely............................time

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

pac thanks everyone for their nice posts.  Cheers

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

Yes NodPeople shouldn't say in their blogs what can't be seen by everybody.  There's no such thing as semi-private, it's like saying semi-pregnant.  We don't play semi-private in Lottery Post.

It's like what is said, don't say it if it can't be said twice for all to hear.  I guess that person's mother didn't teach them that it was wrong.  Unless they're blonde!

And what makes you think you can say what you have just said and get away with it.  You are stirring 

in do do.  You know was happens when you do that.  Unless you are blonde.  Was it for semi-private ears only or should it had been in a private message to those people who agree with you.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

I didn't see the attack posting but there is such a thing as freedom of speech? 

Tone it down and come back Pac with us!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?