Ga 102 followers

Often followed by: 015 037 073 108 214 308 348 375 512 615 761 846 862 891 906

Doubles: 044 200 221 338 440 744 808 886 966

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Guitar  thanks

gacash3's avatar - side smile_b.jpg

looking back at the last time ga hit a clock hit that was 800...a series followed just like it did tonite........the following 2 draws were 825 and 770......and then there was the 111...so im really hoping on that missing eve tripple in ga.......it almost seems as if i really need to pay close attention to the next two draws....but i think im gonna go with the 444 and 333....and my favorite.....222........good luck all!

gacash3

the more i see here the more it seems so real!........check this out....on dec 2 we had 002 and on the 14th draw after that we had 800...a clock hit..next draw..series #465 fell..then a keypad # fell..825 then a double fell...770....then the tripple 1 fell.....and now im looking to current data and draws whitch have me so fixed on tripples......now look at this...dec 31 we had 300.......then the 14th draw again was a clock hit with that # being 800...again! ok....so now what did happen..? we got our series # tonite just like last time...now i am looking at different work-outs and im thinking that we will see a possible keypad hit tomorrow...so ill look for what is hot and traveling.so im hoping the third draw after tonites draw will again be a tripple...now that would take it dropping on friday mid.....one problem that i see is that we are very due an eve tripple in ga.....i know this seems complicated to read...im sorry but ive looked over my ga draws and this is what i found..............i really hope my tracking pays off big for every-one here...........thanks and all comments are appreciated

gacash3

melbrown425's avatar - ginger

Thank you, chou and gacash3.  Much luck to both of you in your predictions!  To gacash3:  I really like triple 2's, but I love them in a quad.  Looking at how these numbers are falling in cash 3 and 4, you don't hardly see a lot of twos. 

Good luck to all on this system!

Regards, Mel

thanx m.b,.......yep...those 2's look very similar to $ if you are sqinting your eyes....anyways..lets make some 2s...i mean money..lol

gacash3

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

from what I can see, the    918  may drop tomorrow mid. It also looks like trip 4's may pay a visit soon ....

THANX MADDOG..............IM LIKING THE 324 OR THE 519 TOMORROW....

GACASH3

melbrown425's avatar - ginger

Me too.  I've been staying on that 324 and 321.  Played them both tonight only to see 102!

Triple fours already fell with a five on cash 4 about a week ago.  Sure like those 2s.

I like ...221 ...222 ... 444 ....for midday...Also watch... 400 and 044..

love2win's avatar - love2win

the more i see here the more it seems so real!........check this out....on dec 2 we had 002 and on the 14th draw after that we had 800...a clock hit..next draw..series #465 fell..then a keypad # fell..825 then a double fell...770....then the tripple 1 fell.....and now im looking to current data and draws whitch have me so fixed on tripples......now look at this...dec 31 we had 300.......then the 14th draw again was a clock hit with that # being 800...again! ok....so now what did happen..? we got our series # tonite just like last time...now i am looking at different work-outs and im thinking that we will see a possible keypad hit tomorrow...so ill look for what is hot and traveling.so im hoping the third draw after tonites draw will again be a tripple...now that would take it dropping on friday mid.....one problem that i see is that we are very due an eve tripple in ga.....i know this seems complicated to read...im sorry but ive looked over my ga draws and this is what i found..............i really hope my tracking pays off big for every-one here...........thanks and all comments are appreciated

gacash3

thanks for explaining that gacash3.  that was good and i see what you are saying!

thanks for always posting the followers, chouq ~ you're really cool. Sun Smiley 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 5:23 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?