Betslip Jackpot Games

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

DanceI think it is neat that you can play Jackpot lotto games on Betslips.  I used to wish I can play those games.  I gonna copy the predictions from the prediction board and see how I come out from the people who hit the most.  Sometimes the predictions for other states works too.   

I looked back at the predictions and there's been some pretty good licks. 

If I have used Mony's prediction for Florida yesterday I would have won $100. 

anonymous77's avatar - moon

Hi Tenaj,

Thanks again here for one of your P-4 threads, maybe a month ago.

While I was looking around during my first visit to betslips, your words of congrats, along with Bluegrass', suddenly came to my mind and I could remember it was for DC P-4. So, being just curious, I tried some numbers generated by LP QP on DC P4,  for the first time ever in my life. What a coincidence! I must have been very lucky.

Order Number:  105-1411811-0262532
Game:  Pick 4 - Washington, D.C. Evening
Drawing:  Thu, 9 Feb 2006
Drawing Results:  0-4-9-9
Prize(s) You Won:  1 prize ($187.50)
New Account Balance:  $187.50

RESULTS FOR EACH TICKET PLAYED ON 9 FEB 2006:
(Each ticket played Straight + Box, $0.25 wager)
------------------------------------------------------------
1-2-9-1 | Not a match
3-7-7-1 | Not a match
6-1-6-0 | Not a match
9-0-4-9 | 12-Way Box ($187.50)

I was pleasantly surprised. Indeed, it gave me some extra bullets for Powerball yesterday, though I didn't win a big one.

I still have some extra bullets which I expect to be more than enough for the $300M Powerball next Wednesday. I hope to win a big one this time, certainly, through Betslips.

Many thanks again and good luck to you!

Hi Tenaj,

While I was looking around during my first visit to betslips, your words of congrats, along with Bluegrass', suddenly came to my mind and I could remember it was for DC P-4. So, being just curious, I tried some numbers generated by LP QP on DC P4,  for the first time ever in my life. What a coincidence! I must have been very lucky.

1-2-9-1 | Not a match
3-7-7-1 | Not a match
6-1-6-0 | Not a match

I was pleasantly surprised. Indeed, it gave me some extra bullets for Powerball yesterday, though I didn't win a big one.

I still have some extra bullets which I expect to be more than enough for the $300M Powerball next Wednesday. I hope to win a big one this time, certainly, through Betslips.

Hurray!Congrat$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ anonymous77. 

I'm glad you won!  Keep up the good work!

cps10's avatar - Lottery-004.jpg

I am guessing that Betslips is a good place to play? What is the story on the P3/P4 there Tenaj?

I am guessing that Betslips is a good place to play? What is the story on the P3/P4 there Tenaj?

Yes NodThere's a betslips thread running.  You can read the posts cps10.

Thanks Tenaj - have you noticed my new platinum look? LOL

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

Congrats CPS10 for being a paying member I know you will enjoy the options of being a premium member.  Good luck.-weshar75

Thanks weshar75...I hope this will allow me to continue to post positive strategies and develop new more powerful ones.

Yes NodCongratulations cps10.  Now you are cooking with gas.LOL  Take advantage of having a homepage with LP.

Yes NodYou guys should contact Betslips and tell them to add more states to their jackpots games.  Right now you can do NY, FL, Tex and several others.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Hi Tenaj,

1-2-9-1 | Not a match
3-7-7-1 | Not a match
6-1-6-0 | Not a match

Congrats!!!!!  You can set up a nice wheel with that extra spending money! Thumbs Up (Can you spare some of your good luck?)  Big Grin 

Party

Tenaj, Todd, and other members, thanks for all your good words. Sure, Todd, I am willing to spare my good luck, if any.

During my first visit to BETSLIPS, I was excited to see Florida lotto 6/53, which, in my opinion, is one of the best state lottos, also available on betslips.com. Certainly, I would like to play it sooner or later, when the jackpot is somewhat grown up. At this time, I think there’s a good reason to celebrate $300M PB jackpot and share something no matter how negligible it may look.
OK, here are 5 PB lines, 3 of them selected from my LP prediction board and 2 lately generated by LP QP, plus arbitrary 5 red PBs. They are in play for Wed drawing through BETSLIPS.com. You know, my PB numbers have not performed well so far in both my prediction board and MD PB challenge. So, following a member’s advice, I chose the numbers which I felt are LEAST likely to hit. Jester

Anyway, if and when any of those 5 lines hits the jackpot, I would be gladly grateful to LP members and this great website, LOTTERYPOST.COM, in addition to all the good causes that I can conceivably think of. To be honest, as I did previously, I am posting these numbers simply because I guess anyone, including myself, once wining it, might be tempted strongly to remain ANONYMOUS unless those numbers are revealed prior to the actual drawing.

Despite the improbable odds of hitting the Powerball jackpot, which is often compared to those of being struck a few times by lightning, I still believe that hoping and dreaming to win and share it with others would do something good to me. Let’s see what happens.

<$300M Powerball - 2/15 drawing>
1.  06-13-27-45-54, Powerball: 14
2.  06-13-27-45-54, Powerball: 15
3.  08-21-24-34-55, Powerball: 36
4.  08-21-24-34-55, Powerball: 37
5.  08-21-24-34-55, Powerball: 38

Good luck to all LP members!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

Any chance of Betslips picking up some of the Cash 5 games? There have been several inquiries lately about that on LP.  I for one would love to see it.

Todd?  Do you know if it's in the cards?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

I honestly don't know, I haven't asked.

$3 winnings(0+1) were put on these two numbers: again I chose them because I feel they would be least likely to come out. Smile

<$365M Powerball - 2/18 drawing>

1. 06-17-27-45-48, Powerball: 17

2. 05-14-43-44-49, Powerball: 23

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 5:45 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?