help w/ strange dream..please

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

I'm in a parkin lot with a friend, and think we are pickin up a dog at a vet, all i remember is feelin dread when a car runs him over(the orange dog) and then i see the dog laying there  still, not bloody, but its missing an eyeball..and i cant find it... what do ya make of that?

spy153's avatar - maren

any psychadelic color except blue warns of danger. seeing no blood in the dream is a good indication that everything will turn out alright.
colors never let me down.

spy153's avatar - maren

maybe you need to take extra precautions

oh boy, Thank you spy, will be extra careful, and keep all eyes on my boy:-)(thats him in my avatar)

NBey6's avatar - v 72206263__-1552437092_2000x.jpg?v=157424

I'm in a parkin lot with a friend, and think we are pickin up a dog at a vet, all i remember is feelin dread when a car runs him over(the orange dog) and then i see the dog laying there  still, not bloody, but its missing an eyeball..and i cant find it... what do ya make of that?

Orange :  868 - 134

Dog:  651 - 166

** Dread:  402 - 546 **

Bloody:  056 - 135

Eyeball:  678 - 101

Watch out for these in your state's pick 3 game.

Good Luck!

wow, thank you all very much:-) i do keep seeing the 661,678,and double 88's alot thank you very much:-)

i've won on 961 before:-)

any psychadelic color except blue warns of danger. seeing no blood in the dream is a good indication that everything will turn out alright.
colors never let me down.

spy~ today something happened, thank gosh my son was in the living room watching elmo, i added some water to my roast, and the glass pan exploded, i mean exploded.. no one got hurt..thank gosh..Thank YOU! i got a feelin weird, and  maybe your words were warning me... then bammo...

spy153's avatar - maren

welcome :) glad everything was okay.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?