Two Gold nuggets

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Nuggets

gls514's avatar - dragon1

I'm definately playing that one along with 1994......where do you get these "nuggets"?...I've missed the P3 and P4 every day last week by just one digit....it's driving me nuts! Except the 000...and I got that one by accident..

What a great Accident to have.. Congrats..

As for the Gold..  I am watching what falls in all pick four and the vtracs in  all two draw states and a few one draw states...

where do I learn this vtrac thing?...haven't been a member here long, although I do read the predictions every day.  I myself go through the Ohio archives and find numbers that seem to follow each other, I've been very close almost every day. It's almost uncanny how numbers come in together as they have in previous years, even p3 and p4's on the same day.

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

been playing 4419 for some time in ga

melbrown425's avatar - ginger

Me too.  However, I've been playing it 1944.  Hopefully, it will fall soon.

Good luck to you all.

Mel

where do I learn this vtrac thing?...haven't been a member here long, although I do read the predictions every day.  I myself go through the Ohio archives and find numbers that seem to follow each other, I've been very close almost every day. It's almost uncanny how numbers come in together as they have in previous years, even p3 and p4's on the same day.

Lesson Links are listed in my Blog..

thanks tntea:)

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 4:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?