Daily News "Lottery Gold" Numbers

I am hoping someone here can help. I bought a bunch of papers yesterday to play the lottery gold game and when I bought the Daily News today there were no numbers printed in it. I searched the whole paper 5 times. Anyone have any thoughts or the numbers if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

I am hoping someone here can help. I bought a bunch of papers yesterday to play the lottery gold game and when I bought the Daily News today there were no numbers printed in it. I searched the whole paper 5 times. Anyone have any thoughts or the numbers if possible. Thanks in advance for any help.

I wouldn't bother playing. Most "winners" get a NY Cheapo 6/59 subscription, and most of the value of the scratch tickets is for annuity-only (no cash option) games.

I wouldn't bother playing. Most "winners" get a NY Cheapo 6/59 subscription, and most of the value of the scratch tickets is for annuity-only (no cash option) games.

I live in PA, and not only am I eligible, but I would get the lottery packages cash value as opposed to the actual tickets due to postal regs.

I live in PA, and not only am I eligible, but I would get the lottery packages cash value as opposed to the actual tickets due to postal regs.

This contest should offer a "cash option" for all winners as well.

I play the daily news scratch n' match game if by any chance you have the numbers for week one can you please send it to CINDY1723@JUNO.COM THANK YOU SO MUCh.

Does anyone have the scratch n match numebr for the week of March 13 - March 18?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?