How do you select your numbers?

As we all know YOU are going to win the lottery, we would like to know how you will have done it.

Come on.  'Fess up!  How do you pick your numbers?

i look at the history draws, analyse it ,stare at it and convince  myself that i know what im actuallly doing  LOL

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

i look at the history draws, analyse it ,stare at it and convince  myself that i know what im actuallly doing  LOL

sounds like my system as well Cheers

clunker's avatar - 15 1_148.gif

sometimes i have other people select em for me, and i pick em and quick pick

I pick birthdays and age's of my wife, two children and myself and also the number 5 and 8 in any form (41, 44, 26, 23, etc.)

My vote is developing my own system. I usually use paper balls to randomly select numbers in CA SLP and Mega Millions, but I don't usually buy these numbers because I need to save money on other stuff. Also, sometimes I use birthdays and ages from my family when it reaches $48 million or more in CA SLP, but I buy these numbers.

BaristaExpress's avatar - BaristaExpressMX zpsfb0d8b5d.png

sounds like my system as well Cheers

I Agree!  that's my system alright! LOL  Dance 

Sounds like me too

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I play five lines the first line is dates in time that are important to me the next two lines are numbers I randomly pick out of the game format and the last two lines are QP's.  I am hoping that one of those lines come in this wednesday.

I pick birthdays and age's of my wife, two children and myself and also the number 5 and 8 in any form (41, 44, 26, 23, etc.)

That's interesting.  Why 5 and 8?

I have a 104 drawings MA "season ticket" ($14 off the regular price) . I use a number that I got from a quick pick a couple years ago that seemed like a sure winner, or at least as good as any other number. I think it has won $9 this year with a couple weeks to go. All it takes is one win and I'm in the money, right? My dream is to either win the jackpot or win my $90 back.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

How about all of the above!!!!!!!!!! (well, maybe except the divorced wives thing).  I selected wheeling, but use my "home grown" numbers, as I've had the most success with this system.  Basically from a couple of computer software programs and some "selective intuition".  I have yet to find a program that can routinely choose the correct numbers (in my state).  Hey, maybe I should be looking for mirror states?????????  Wink

time*treat's avatar - radar

The only black box systems I'll use is ones where I built the box and applied the paint.

I use Gail Howard's System... Up Date The Files Every Monday,.....

justxploring's avatar - villiarna

I use a little of each, depending on my budget. This year I've had to cut back (and shouldn't play at all for a while) but I  continue to bet my regular numbers only which are the birthdays in my family plus the number 45.  I sometimes pick a random set, but I check the FL site first to check the history in case they were once drawn since no set of 6 numbers has ever been repeated.  Then there are days I'll add a couple of quickpicks.  I've never gone through a trash can (yuck!) unless it's in my own home and I can't find my keys!  Oh, I always pray for Divine Guidance too!  It sounds sort of like this "Please, please, please, please, please let me win tonight! Blue Angel 

But as Jim Morrison put it:  "You cannot petition the Lord with prayer!"

Last31Page 2 of 3

I usually pick my own numbers. However, based on my budget, I rather not spend any of my money on lotto except when CA SLP hits $48 million. I don't like to play Mega Millions. Some of the numbers I like to use are 1, 7, and any of the numbers of birthdates, ages, and anniversities of my family.

i buy about 5 to 10 quick picks. and look for the repeating numbers and take those numbers with the leftover numbers and put them in my wheel software and let the software pick them for me.. theirs a winning number on each line most of the time :)

tried it all,nothing works,so only played 3 sets tonight.hope iowa,california doesn't win again!

I wheel, I use my own system, and I pick numbers out of hats.  Crazy  LOL  I mostly use the gail howard system though.  I did not play much in 2005, but plan to resume in 2006. I hope to get lucky.  Hyper

i think too many get caught up in the daily games,instead of playing more on the big pb,mm jackpots.

bipolar's avatar - Yavill

ive been doing good playing by what the date looks like!!!!!!!!Jester Ive gotten 4 out of the first 5 and also 4 and the powerball a good bit.

bipolar,sorry about your disease,what you mean by the date?

I made my brother write a program which works with a data base of previous drawis to select combinations of numbers that have come up the most (supposing these combs. will keep showing up over and over again). The program works better with KENO because there is a huge number  of draws and due to statistics its much easier to predict numbers in KENO then MM

I play my two sisters and my birth month and day. Then just for kicks I play two quickpicks, but when the jack pot gets this big I let my Nephew and two neices pick out a set of numbers each. When it gets this big I am willing to spend the extra $3.

LoviesHappy Valentines day everyone.

Goodluck to all who play MM and PB.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

This week I got my numbers from the trash..

After I scanned qps from last Saturday for customers.. they ask me to throw them away.. They were losers... So I just decided to run them for myself for tonight's draw...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

After I scanned qps from last Saturday for customers.. they ask me to throw them away.. They were losers... So I just decided to run them for myself for tonight's draw...

03-13-35-39-4037
MY numbers
21 26 27 31 37 37
I had the powerball this time.

I was in line, last night, to buy Cash 5,, and the guy infront of me had a ticket in several pieces, but the bar code was readable.  He won nothing.  But mentioned, his parrot chewed up the ticket.  I'm thinking, I would write those numbers down and never buy them again.  If my bird didn't like them, they must be bad!

four4me's avatar - gate1

all the above except the divorce.

mostly use history and look for reoccurring patterns.

chewie,ask the parrot.

I'm not telling you how I choose my numbers. It's an ancient Chinese secret.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, May 21, 2022, 12:09 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?