favorite forum on lottery post

what is your favorite forum on lottery post?

my favorite would be the news........

LosingJeff's avatar - flower

I like discussion cause it covers everything.

clunker's avatar - 15 1_148.gif

i like the mega millions challenge

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

I would like the math forum best, but there is much more chance of starting a good thread on "Lottery Systems"... so I pick that one ;-)

Litebets27's avatar - power

The News has sparked a lot of discussions at work. It alerts you to some of the pitfalls that fellow lottery players encounter from all over the world. Lots of laughs found there and a lot of hope is established after reading about the good fortunes that some people have had.

litebets

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg

I voted Mystical just because it's the most fun to read.

I also like News and Discussion, but along with picking up good information there's a wee bit of disinformation that goes around.  

i also like jackpot games.the challenges there are always fun.......

The News is the main thing EXCEPT ITEMS ABOUT THE N.C. LOTTERY.. but also sometimes I read up on what systems others have come up with - if they are ok about sharing the info with us.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

systems and pick 3  Yes Nod

angelm's avatar - anne

Pick 3-pick 4

konane's avatar - wallace

Banana    Mystical.  Create something out of nothing, pull numbers out of the air. Big Grin Angel

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

I love all of the forums....

Top 5 Favorite:

1.Pick3/4

2.Lottery Discussions

3.Mystical

4.Math/lottery systems

5.news

dvdiva's avatar - 8ball

Even though I don't read it myself and I don't post in it the winner would have to be pick 3 for most people that use this site. There are far more posts there than in any other forum and many people that post there regularly have 10000+ posts. I think you could pick peoples favorite posts easily by looking where they post the most.

i also like jackpot games.the challenges there are always fun.......

got a 4 out of 5 on the maddog powerball challenge,really starting to enjoy that one a lot!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 1:11 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?