Dream #'s please

lucky123's avatar - flower2

Had a dream the other night that i was in a church, and this church was full of people and some of the members were handing out handfuls of money. A lady in the church came up to me and asked if i wanted some money and i said yes but in order to get the money you had to join this church, the part that freaked me out in the dream was this lady appeared to be dead (her face looked like it was deteriorated) and i got scared and ran out of the church. 

luckylady's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Church: 845  715  701

Dead:    769  286

lucky123's avatar - flower2

Thanks luckylady !

586 or 112

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on (seeing the dead). To dream that you are in a church, suggests that you are seeking for some spiritual enlightenment and guidance. You are looking to be uplifted in some way. Alternatively, it may also mean that you are questioning and debating your life path and where it is leading. You are reevaluating what you want to do. To see money in your dream, symbolizes that success and prosperity is within your reach. Money may represent confidence, self-worth, success, or values. You have much belief in yourself. Alternatively, dreaming about money, refers to your attitudes about love and matters of the heart. It is frequently a symbol for sexuality and power.

Numbers: 322, 347, 282, 111, 141, 151
TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Oct 25, 2020, 11:48 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?