States I Predict P3 1/26/06 Midday

I have decided to try my hand at pairs.  I have no idea if this is going to work or not. I will say that it had better work darn well and darn fast for me to continue with it.  It is a LOT of work.
Here are the pairs.  I have posted the combos on the prediction page.
California
34x, 18x
Delaware
46x, 37x
Georgia
57x, 68x
Illinois/Iowa
58x, 39x
Michigan
36x, 47x
New York
49x, 01x
Ohio
23x, 48x
Pennsylvania
39x, 27x
South Carolina
49x, 27x
Tennessee
68x, 57x
Texas
56x, 14x
Washington, D.C.
02x, 13x

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg

Thank you CD!

You are very welcome, Jorli.  If this works, I'm going to have to find a way to speed up the process!  It takes hours just to do the Midday draws!  I think I will try something a little different for the Evening picks.

Thanks CD!!!  Keep up the great work!!Lovies

You are very welcome, Pam. 

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

Thank You JD:-) Best of Luck to YOU:-)

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

Thanks Cd, I know your not speaking to me not sure why, but just want to say Thank You.

Thank You JD:-) Best of Luck to YOU:-)

You are very welcome, Sherry.  Good Luck to you also.  For some reason your avatar is not working this morning.

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg

For Michigan on the

36 pair

Might consider

367-368-369

ahhh Conner didnt give ya that handsome smile this morning JD, lol... hey, how do you highlight in blue like that to paste a message...LOL i copy and paste but drags the whole thing LOL..

ahhh Conner didnt give ya that handsome smile this morning JD, lol... hey, how do you highlight in blue like that to paste a message...LOL i copy and paste but drags the whole thing LOL..

Click on the "quote" button in the top right corner of the persons post.

Illinois/Iowa = 580.

039, 285, 339, 359, 392, 396, 493, 538, 578, 580, 685, 815, 839, 854, 855, 858, 895, 913, 973, 993

I don't think I'm very good at pairs.  It certainly isn't worth the time I put in with only one win in 12 states.  So, I will do something different for this Evening's picks.

hi calfdude these numbers look great!! Just wondering if u see anything in louisiana.  keep up the good workBlue Angel                                                    tonya206

Click on the "quote" button in the top right corner of the persons post.

Thanks JD your a doll Congrats on your straight!!

Thank you, Zippy.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 2:14 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?