MR Z's Demise

I was surprised to see the mention of my untimely passing! Sorry but I've still alive and well. Plus I still do a bi-weekly article for the New York Lottery News.

MR Z/ Robert Lyon

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

glad to hear that - thought i was getting mail from a ghost    Big Grin

JAP69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

Glad to hear you are still around.
That was me that mentioned that I heard you had passed away.

Glad you posted to clear that up.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0

Yeah well..... anybody could say they are alive. How do we know you are alive ?  How many fingers am I holding up?  Huh.........  That's what I thought.

Well ..... seriously ....it is good to hear you are alive.

Although your social status as a life force is still highly suspect if you reside in Naples Fla.   LOL

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

Yeah well..... anybody could say they are alive. How do we know you are alive ?  How many fingers am I holding up?  Huh.........  That's what I thought.

Although your social status as a life force is still highly suspect if you reside in Naples Fla.   LOL

ROFL

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg

How do we know your the one and only MrZ??

Who's the governor of Florida?? HuH Huh??

Show us some credentials. 

I live in Bonita Springs, just 10 or so miles north of Naples. Believe me, Old Naples is like the Beverly Hills of Florida.

There is one guy who sold his Telecommunications company up north somewhere years ago and is building a $90,000,000 dollar house. Yes you saw correctly. 90 million.

There's a woman bulding a $60,000,000 dollar house, with a chapel on top of it. Her cabinets alone were $3,000,000.00

Your social status is very high, if you live in parts of naples that defy understanding. The high class areas. Just mind boggling.

But I know what you mean.........They call this place "The waiting Room For GOD". That's when I knew I had to make plans to leave as soon as possible. And I am!    LOL

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?