Please say a Prayer

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg

for Jill Carroll, the American reporter that was kidnapped and may be killed today.

She is on my mind today, and I am praying for her safe release.

Miss Carroll is 28 years old.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg

for Jill Carroll, the American reporter that was kidnapped and may be killed today.

She is on my mind today, and I am praying for her safe release.

May God be with her Blue Angel

Blue Angel

tweetietoo's avatar - lady narrisa.png

My prayers are with her ..

my prayers are with her.......

angelm's avatar - anne

God Bless Her!!!!

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

Blue AngelMay the Lord watch over her and keep her safe,many BlessingsBlue Angel

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg

My prayers are with her and her family

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg

why people do the things they do amaze me.....this was senseless abduction.

Reporter's Mother Makes Emotional Appeal

By NOREEN GILLESPIE, Associated Press Writer

NEW YORK - The mother of abducted American reporter Jill Carroll appealed for her daughter's release Thursday, hours before her captors' deadline, saying the 28-year-old is a woman of deep conviction who respects the Iraqi people.

"They've picked the wrong person. If they're looking for someone who is an enemy of Iraq, Jill is just the opposite," Mary Beth Carroll told CNN's "American Morning."

Mary Beth Carroll said video images aired by Al-Jazeera television on Tuesday gave her hope that her daughter is alive but also have "shaken us about her fate." Her daughter's captors demanded the U.S. release all Iraqi women in military custody by Friday or they would kill her.

"I, her father and her sister are appealing directly to her captors to release this young woman who has worked so hard to show the sufferings of Iraqis to the world," she said, reading from a written statement.

Jill Carroll was working as freelance journalist for The Christian Science Monitor when she was abducted Jan. 7.

Her mother said she moved to the Middle East to get to know the region before reporting on it. She learned Arabic along the way, she said.

ducksafloat's avatar - animal duck.jpg

I pray that God will soften the hearts of her captors and release her without any harm and deliver her  safely to her family.

Lucky's avatar - hiro horse.jpg

My prayers are with her and her family...

Thank you Sandy for shedding light on this matter.  Group prayer is very powerful, and I will focus a prayer and light that she be set free and that this will come to a happy conclusion.

Angellight

I know God and his angels are watching over her.  May the Angels cover her with there wings and keep her safe, and bless the her family as well.  Know that God is in control.

Chella

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

god bless.

Brooklyngirl's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

I pray for her safe return home to her family.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 2:14 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?