can't get much closer than this.......

my numbers on the prediction board for virginia pick 5......

my numbers...4-15-18-26-29
win numbers...4-10-18-26-29

i just did a poll asking if anyone thought a member would ever get all five numbers right on pick 5.i got pretty darn close....

i'm hoping this is the year a member gets all five.we can do it!

That is pretty impressive. Did you actually play them?

i put them on the prediction board here.i've gotten 4 out of 5 twice in the past month in virginia.too far to travel and play them in person....

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg

So are you using software to evaluate the numbers, or some other method?

i pick my own numbers.what i do is just take the whole 30's decade of numbers out of my picks.i just pick through a field of 1-29 instead of 1-39...then what i do is pick one number 1-10....two numbers 11-19 and finally two more numbers 21-29 and spread em out.my picks are also do odd-even-odd or even-odd-even numbers.i just experiment with the numbers.

honey bee's avatar - animaniacs40

Wgt LOTTOMIKELep

thanks honey bee!

Great job on the VA 4/5 predictions, LottoMike! Hope you get a real 5/5 in the TN Lotto 5!!

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

Good Job on the 4 of 5 numbers in Va. Hard to do.

thanks mrbobb and blackie!

the thing is i'm only doing these predictions for virginia and tennessee.i'm thinking about expanding my predictions to more states.

LosingJeff's avatar - flower

Forget Indiana Mike--its a hopeless cause!

i'll probably do all the states that are ball drawn....computerized states are harder to pin down and figure out.

LOTTOMIKE, how about the buckeye 5 in Ohio?

you got it.i'm going to go look at it for a second then i'll post some predictions on the board.....

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:31 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?