Pick 3 straight hits

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56

Wondering what a person's pick 3 combo limit would be for playing..if you knew that you had a greater than 50% chance of hitting the draw straight? 

JAP69's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

That would depend on what side of the 50% it was mostly hitting on .

The win or lose side.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56

True, True. 

But if you played online, would you be willing to spend say $25.00 - $30.00 a draw to hit a straight? 

True, True. 

But if you played online, would you be willing to spend say $25.00 - $30.00 a draw to hit a straight? 

Yep and I would also play instate if the system was in the profit zone.

Blackie's avatar - A9EEAD01 0495-48CD-A336-536504FFBD9E2.jpeg

I think playing more than ten numbers 2 times a day looking for a str hit is a bit much but I put 20 on your poll since it is a known fact that a str hit is hard to come by.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Interesting question. 

Playing in State - $1 ticket = $500 for a win.

So if you played the number only for that 1 draw, then discard that number.
Generate a new number for the next draw. etc;
Play 10 draws and win 50% that equals $2,500.
If you bet $100 per draw that would comes to a total of $1,000.
That's not a bad return for 5 days.
But I'd want to be pretty darn sure of that 50%

I only play str8 in the pick 3 90% of the time. So I play according to my hit ratio. Which has not been to good lately. So its abouts 5 picks per draw.

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Wondering what a person's pick 3 combo limit would be for playing..if you knew that you had a greater than 50% chance of hitting the draw straight? 

hi lottaloot,

I voted for $30

I did some math figures and a .25 online straight pays 225 so that is 900 # combinations if you only playing them straight @ .25 each.

I would not spend that much it just a figure of how many #'s you can get to break even.

That is almost every combination. So if we broke this down to about 120 combinations @ .25 straight would be $30 bucks.

I have done this before and won but, also did other legwork to find the right pair front and back plus split. Hot cold and mediuam digit.

If you do all the work it can work.

PP

I play 255 and 748 straight in 13 states every draw.  $1 tickets on line.  All I need is one hit per month to be in the "black".  I'm getting worried, though ... no hits this month.  Had 3 in December which made for a very nice Christmas!

takeitez's avatar - japheth

This is how I play on line;

30 numbers straight for $1 each then buy the insurance on the play for $7.50 the same numbers for $0.25 box.

If you miss the straight by one position the box gets you even for the play. If you hit the straight, the return is $937.50 or a true $900 profit.

Sometimes if the numbers I like are the same as some of the good players here,  I will increase both sides of the play.

ez

i've been studying this going on a couple months.even the pick 4.if you could hit a couple pick 4 straight online thats almost 20 grand.could've kicked myself i haven't joined online but had the 5487 in virginia a couple days ago and the 7864 in new york on the 15th on paper.because i like playing those northeastern states plus those numbers were numbers i like to play straight out of about 10 straights.who knows maybe in the future the planets will line up just right again.......

hillspecs24's avatar - selfie n.jpg

I know I would in pk3 and/or pk4

hillspecs24's avatar - selfie n.jpg

I would play up to 30.00 for shot if the gut feeling was pushing me

i wonder if anyone has ever won online playing huge multiple bets on one number.......

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Mon, Oct 26, 2020, 2:14 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?