4 out of 5...SOO CLOSE!!

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

Tonight in the Jersey Cash 5, my wheel contained all five winning numbers.  Unfortunately, I was not able to trap them all on one line.  FORTUNATELY I was able to trap 4 of 5 on three lines and 3 of 5 on three other line.  $1887.00!!  Not a bad days work! 

I used one of Gail Howard's 3if4 balanced wheels, wheeling 16 numbers. 

Good luck to all.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

You are on a roll!  Too bad that 5th number wasn't in the same ticket!

Fortuna's avatar - Photomanipulation icon.png

Congratulations!  Do you use her software?

Congratulations!  Do you use her software?

Thanks Fortuna - Funny you should ask.... I just received her software (the Advantage and Wheel 5) in the mail today but haven't had a chance to load it yet.  I bought her books "lottery strategy Guide" and Wheel 5 to Win.  I've been using her wheels in the book and generating an Excel speadsheet with them.  I'm happy with her balanced wheels.  Luckily, I managed to get the maximum 4 of 5 in this particular wheeling system.  I've won 4 of 5 once before back in late December with the same wheel.

Best of luck to you!

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2

congrats calabs, Take a picture of that baby and upload it for all to see. Thumbs Up

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2

I see 4 of 5 pays well 600+, here in IL. it only pays around $100

konane's avatar - wallace

Congrats!!  Hope you nail them all next time!!!  Banana

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

congrats on your win!

congrats..............

congrats calabs, Take a picture of that baby and upload it for all to see. Thumbs Up

Cool idea Fast Eddie.  Once I have the photo, how do I upload it to Lottery Post?  I've never done that before (here).

Thanks all for your well wishes and congrats.  Still on my "cloud" this morning.  Jersey Cash 5 is up to almost $500K today.....................feeling lucky????

Cool idea Fast Eddie.  Once I have the photo, how do I upload it to Lottery Post?  I've never done that before (here).

Thanks all for your well wishes and congrats.  Still on my "cloud" this morning.  Jersey Cash 5 is up to almost $500K today.....................feeling lucky????

I think you need a scanner to do that.

Congratulations on your win!

How many combinations from the wheel did you play?

Congratulations on your win!

How many combinations from the wheel did you play?

The wheel was a 3if4, wheeling 16 numbers, and 37 lines.  I played all 37 lines.  I was fortunate to hit the max. 4 of 5 capable of this wheel (according to Gail). 

Hope this helps.

I think you need a scanner to do that.

pacattack05 - Couldn't I just take a digital photo and download it to my computer.  Then I can attach it in whatever format that's needed to get it on Lottery Post (jpeg, etc.)?

BTW - Nice photo of J. Page with his double neck!

Litebets27's avatar - power

Congratulations on your win calabs. Thumbs Up

litebets

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 1:17 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?