The odds are against me

Mad Every day I say I have the winning number but yet I'm losing to much w2ith no or little returns, should I stop or continue to remain confident .Mad

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

What State do you Play?
Do you Have a Budget?
How do you play? Straight,Box, Straight Box?

i play straight box all different ways only for chicago and florida and yes i do have a  budget but depending on my feelings i go over

Mad Every day I say I have the winning number but yet I'm losing to much w2ith no or little returns, should I stop or continue to remain confident .Mad

Let me put it this way. On may 20th, 2005, my birthday I played my birthday number 520. I won $500.00. Nice birthday present.

On Jan. 4th, 2006, I won $1500.00 with the number 470 (bought 3 straight tickets). Almost 8 months in between with a major win.

Do you think I should have given up after may 20th?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

find a predictor who hits those states.  don't give up!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Let me go the other way...since it was important enough for you to post your problem in public.

If you have to rob banks...if you have overextended credit cards...if your family is suffering...if it is causing problems...then the answer is to STOP.

Debzo's avatar - disney29

Way to go pacattack05!

Long Legs, I agree with true critic, if you are in those situations, if not, then don't give up. Good luck to you.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Long Legs,
The odds of winning or losing the lotteries are the same for everybody and that's not going to change.  If you can't afford to lose any more than you should stop playing because the odds are you're not going to do any better in the future than you have in the past.

konane's avatar - wallace

Consider upgrading your membership on Lottery Post for a couple of months where you can access some tools that may assist you picking numbers better. Compare what you come up with to top predictors in states you play to hopefully fine tune numbers you bet. If you find they don't  help you that much then you don't have to renew.

my problem is I love to play the game, its like a thrill I'm not a big gambler some days i play 1.5 bx on a  few num mainly early chicago and may not play the other house, and sometimes 50 cents bx, its the winning that i'm not feeling don't worry about me being an addict thats not the problem the thrill for me is the feeling of winning. i HATE TO LOSE

Let me go the other way...since it was important enough for you to post your problem in public.

If you have to rob banks...if you have overextended credit cards...if your family is suffering...if it is causing problems...then the answer is to STOP.

I Agree!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:31 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?