Will you hit it big ?

Do you think / believe  that you will hit the Big Jackpot that we all dream of ? 

I wish, but realistically feel that it is not in the cards.

Litebets27's avatar - power

Believe!!!!!

Group Hug,of all the members here the ones who band together and help each other as a team will be the lucky ones.in fact i'll be happy if someone here with their own system hits it big....

Elizabeth03's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg

Group Hug,of all the members here the ones who band together and help each other as a team will be the lucky ones.in fact i'll be happy if someone here with their own system hits it big....

I better hit the jackpot. I've spent enough money over the years on the lottery to win and I will not be satisfied till I get it.Dance

All you can do is wish.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I am very happy with the skills I have acquired playing pick 3 and the ones I will soon have with pick 4..

It is the the daily challenge I strive for......

Hubby and I dont need much to live..  We are happy with the simple things in life.  I love my career.. so if it would not change my work status if I hit it big... instead I believe it would cause more harm than good. Hubby would want to travel all the time, and I wouldn't want to leave my children.. not for a long time at least.. I love teaching them..

So I marked I wish.. but wonder if I really do...

The play money with Pick 3 is satisfying enough for now.. Gives us enough to travel some.. but not enough to argue about leaving my career..

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

That is what I play for is to hit the big one and I hope that 2006 is the year I hit a top prize in one of the lottery games I play.

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

I wish and I plan... got a whole scenario ready for a huge win, and for smaller ones... just waiting for lady luck to stop playing "impossible to get"

Truthfully,, don't think so. Nor do I believe that any one with a "system" on here will win either. It is pure and simple luck when it comes to 1 in over 150 million chances. Has anyone ever seen a winner explain their winning "system" after winning a jackpot? No. Now as far as 3 and 4 ball systems there is some relevance, but not a jackpot of 6 numbers. Still, I hope someone on here gets lucky, but highly unlikely, but still its OK to dream. Good luck to everyone.

calabs's avatar - bass fret.jpg

"I wish" is all I can hope for.  I'm a relatively new player to the lotto scene, but over the past month have hit 2 box pick4, one straight pick 4, one 4/6 in pick 6, several 3/5 in Cash 5 and one 4/5.  If I keep it up, who knows..............all I can say is even the $820K up for grabs in tonight's Cash 5 in NJ would make me very happy!!

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Always wishing for the big one.

But I would have been satisfied if I could discover a way to often win medium sized prizes in the 3rd and 4th prize category. 

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:28 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?