big news in tennessee

this hasnt made the home page yet but im sure it will

http://tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060106/NEWS0201/601060397

if this doesn't affect the games it doesn't really matter to me.a lawsuit for improper sexual conduct against a lottery executive really won't affect the way i play,lol

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

Wow.  That wasn't a "BIG" thing in my opinion.  That happens everywhere I'm afraid.  I thought the big news was they decided to join "Win for LIFE" or something... 

oh sorry. i thought it was big. guess it depends on your perspective. okay - how about we call it 'interesting' instead?

oh sorry. i thought it was big. guess it depends on your perspective. okay - how about we call it 'interesting' instead?

if you ever see anything that might affect the games don't hesitate to post it.......the thing is most of us aren't really concerned with what the lottery officials do on their own time.

if you ever see anything that might affect the games don't hesitate to post it.......the thing is most of us aren't really concerned with what the lottery officials do on their own time.

No Kidding.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 4:00 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?