evening results?

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

anyone else having a problem getting the results tonight...?

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Hi Maddog,

I was just in there and the only state I had a problem with was Indiana and I hit the refresh button for a smooth sail then!

Yes.

Seems like there should be a lot more results at this time of night.

StatePick 3Pick 4
MiddayEveningMiddayEvening
Arizona   
British Columbia   
California9-8-1   
Connecticut0-9-4 0-2-6-1 
Delaware9-0-9 3-2-1-6 
Florida   
Georgia3-7-18-7-82-8-3-0 
Idaho   
Illinois / Iowa6-8-3 1-3-2-9 
Indiana2-4-4 5-5-2-5 
Kansas   
Kentucky2-5-0 1-4-4-4 
Louisiana   
Maryland9-1-9 4-3-9-1 
Massachusetts 
Michigan6-3-2 0-5-4-8 
Minnesota   
Missouri7-8-6 8-4-0-4 
Nebraska   
New Jersey6-8-33-4-29-4-6-22-4-0-6
New Mexico   
New York3-1-77-1-35-3-8-54-4-5-3
Ohio5-9-06-0-06-0-0-14-5-1-1
Oklahoma   
Ontario   
Oregon (1pm & 7pm)  
Oregon (4pm & 10pm)  
Pennsylvania4-0-32-5-28-0-7-80-4-0-2
Quebec   
Rhode Island0-9-3-7
South Carolina8-0-36-2-31-5-6-73-1-5-7
Tennessee3-5-6 3-0-8-2 
Texas3-0-0   
Tri-State6-2-03-4-23-8-2-35-2-3-4
Virginia9-8-8 5-5-7-2 
Washington   
Washington, D.C.0-5-6 7-1-3-2 
West Virginia5-0-7 3-2-6-6
Western Canada   
Wisconsin2-4-4 3-5-1-7

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

Yes.

Thanks CD, I thought my computer was drinking my "Wild Turkey" again

I notified Todd.  Other sites have the results and I think he uses the same service that they do.  Todd is usually very quick to solve these problems, so I'm not worried!!

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

Yes NodThey are especially slow tonight.  The results slowed down when the daily games feature was added.  That is when I went to another site to get the results.

We no longer get the results the fastest.  Sometimes it takes up to 40 minutes before LP get the results. 

It's a pain but somtimes you have to go directly to the state's website.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 200.jpg

Yes NodThey are especially slow tonight.  The results slowed down when the daily games feature was added.  That is when I went to another site to get the results.

We no longer get the results the fastest.  Sometimes it takes up to 40 minutes before LP get the results. 

That's just plain wrong and unfair.  The daily results page has nothing whatsoever to do with the speed of the results here, which are normally posted within minutes of the drawings.  Go to whatever website you feel posts them quickest.

yes my results are poor 555 never comes up as a winner  i think i will play 777 next week 

That's just plain wrong and unfair.  The daily results page has nothing whatsoever to do with the speed of the results here, which are normally posted within minutes of the drawings.  Go to whatever website you feel posts them quickest.

Yes NodI'm just telling what I've noticed with the results page.  Whether you believe it or not is another thing.  All I know is that when the daily numbers were added I had to go to other sites to get the results that normally can off just like you said - within minutes-  but now it has slowed down tremendously.  I'm not the only person who have noticed it, just the only one who have said something about it.

I give you the greatest and the upmost respect of being the chief bottle washer and you do a fantastic job, and you put a lot of hard work and care into this website, but the results page has slowed down.  I place my bets in the first states that draw, get the results, do the next states and so one.  I can't do that anymore because the results do not post as fast. Doing refresh doesn't help either.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Todd,

The daily results page has made this site.. "the one stop" site for me.  It gives me everything I need here to make a buck.. You are doing a fantastic job.. and adding that page made things so much sweeter..

I am still awaiting the vtrac page. This is going to make picking winners a little easier... and from there hopefully get just a forum for vtracs..

Just wishful thinking here.

Thanks again,

TNTea

do you have to criticize everything all the time???

oops,i forgot to hit the block button so i don't have to deal with your rudeness any longer.

Todd,

The daily results page has made this site.. "the one stop" site for me.  It gives me everything I need here to make a buck.. You are doing a fantastic job.. and adding that page made things so much sweeter..

I am still awaiting the vtrac page. This is going to make picking winners a little easier... and from there hopefully get just a forum for vtracs..

Just wishful thinking here.

Thanks again,

TNTea

Yes NodIt took you long enough to become a paying member. 

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF

Mad  Cussing Face  Argue

do you have to criticize everything all the time???

oops,i forgot to hit the block button so i don't have to deal with your rudeness any longer.

LOTTOMARY

Thumbs Down

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:18 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?