where is the vtracs Tntea, Laverne?

CG nTX's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

just wondering where to find here at the post
I am new to this and have been trying to learn, thanks for your help

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

I don't use v-tracs CG nTX.

Zoozie's avatar - back

CGnTX - go to Lottery Systems Forum.  Tntea has vtrac lessons there.  Take your time to go thru all the lessons and information.  It is well worth the read.  She has put a lot of effort into these lessons trying to teach us.  :)

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

just wondering where to find here at the post
I am new to this and have been trying to learn, thanks for your help

There are several lessons right here on this forum..

Vtracs 101

Vtracs 101 Chapter 2

Vtracs 102

Vtracs 102 chapter 2

Vtracs 102 Chapter 3

Vtracs 102 Chapter 4

Vtracs 103.. the finale

Most people went through these in about 5 days.. getting each lesson done..

Many have had wonderful success.. I get pms/emails from them all the time telling me what they won..

Some have left the forum..  Sleepy Guess they got what they were looking for and didn't want to share...

Hareless has it all compiled into on document to send if you ask..

CGnTX - go to Lottery Systems Forum.  Tntea has vtrac lessons there.  Take your time to go thru all the lessons and information.  It is well worth the read.  She has put a lot of effort into these lessons trying to teach us.  :)

Thanks for the nice comment on Vtrac lessons, Zoozie..

Tomorrow I am going to work on integrating the OLD method with the vtracs and set up some very interesting things in my blog for that...

With observation, I have discovered that I am still learning somethings that will improve my hit rates better than they are...

This year I have been very successful with the pick 3.. however, credit goes to vtracs, and double warnings..  The methods set it up.. it is up to me to take the plunge.. I have missed a lot of possibilities by doing this by hand... once the vtracs page is up.. that will change... I do not track all states, just two pages full.. lol

The OLD method has shown that it sets up a future hit and with the vtracs in mind, you should be able to see which day it will come.. That is what is important... Knowing which day, which state, which number .. then bang.. you can then focus on putting more on it..

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 9:26 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?