Need Dream numbers please

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Dream involved an old guitar and an old girlfriend. Woke up with my right palm itching.

Thanks,

Snakeyes

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

To see your old girlfriend in your dream represents your waking relationship with her and how you felt about her. To dream of a guitar represents passion and emotion and can also relate sexuality and may signify a disappointment in that particular love relationship.

An itchy palm means you shall receive money, use the numbers below!

Numbers Guitar : 131  217 632

Numbers Girlfriend: 566 345

Four:  6345  6271  1132

Guitar:  344 345

Girlfriend: 218 280Lovies

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways

From the Kansas City Kitty Dreambook:

Guitar: 434*358

Girlfriend: 331*481*802

luckieStarr's avatar - darven

Thank you all! Didn't see this post until after midday today, but will look into all #'s for evening. Funny thing, my palm has been itching all day.

Snakeyes

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

To see your old girlfriend in your dream represents your waking relationship with her and how you felt about her. To dream of a guitar represents passion and emotion and can also relate sexuality and may signify a disappointment in that particular love relationship.

131 is the double vtrac to 868 that was draw midday...

Great choice on pick 4's as well..

Thanks..

131 is the double vtrac to 868 that was draw midday...

Great choice on pick 4's as well..

Thanks..

You are very much welcome. Hope Every One Can Benefit!

Blessings!

280 Ohio evening straight!

Snakeyes I hope you caught it!  It was given to you twice by Jani and I!

354 In Maryland Today Night draw! Hope You Caught it too!
Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

Its really simple you know

you Dreamed about 2 things so pick the number 2

your nick name is snake eyes so 11

your number 211

play it 3 ways for a

Whoop there it is!

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

My reply above this one was 11 weird eh snakeeyes also play this in Ohio do you Know why?

Because Cleveland ROCKS

YES YES YES!! I played every number in this thread tonight (that "when in doubt, play them all" thing) for $1 backup. What caught my eye about it was not only Jani and Chouq gave it; luckieStarr showed it as a pick 4 (2081)

So;  Chouquounette, Jani: THANK YOU VERY MUCH. You both are awesome!

luckieStarr: Thank you for the 2081. Without it, I may not have played all the numbers in this thread. It was what made me play from my instinct; which was play them all! 

Now, that 211 is looking tasty for tomorrow.

Snakeyes

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

Speaking of dreams.... I had this dream last night that I was being chased by two men but they were twins. I don't know why they were chasing me but I was trying to get away from them on a bicycle. We were in Alabama in the woods. While I was trying to get away on the bike, there was water all around me. I was riding this bike through nothing but water, and every direction I went in, there was one of the twins in front of me, coming towards me and the one running behind me. but they never caught me. It was like they were just antagonizng me and trying to scare me, but they never touched me. They were just chasing me. Then I woke up crying and in a cold sweat about 6:00 this a.m. which is the time my son calls to wake me up for work... Please help me with this crazy dream.   
    I myself am a female and I have a twin brother (fraternal).

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:31 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?