Age Group of L.P Players and Posters

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

Just curious dont have to post just vote. Thanks

AngelEyes's avatar - eye storm.jpg

Am 34

Clairvoyance's avatar - eye storm.jpg

38 in Earth Years! Wisdom years who knows? 500 probably!! LOL! I am probably an ancient old soul!

Genetics have been very nice however as I often get mistaken as a 28 year old!
megagrl's avatar - anime21

I will be 39 years young( lol )the 18!Party

Would love to win some$$$

delores247's avatar - Lottery-048.jpg

HyperI am 53 and Glad to say i am gradually coming out of the Flintstone era and still learning Something because i never would have thought i would be on a computer,i thought it was the hardest complex machine ever invented but now i rejoice because it gave me an Information Highway that i want to keep on DRiving,I love itHyper

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

this poll was done before - Wink

this poll was done before - Wink

emily is right...go to lottery discussion and look about 3 months back and you'll find a poll like this that got a wide range of responses.......

Rick G's avatar - avatar 1766.jpg

.....and the results are the same from the last poll, which I find interesting. Lottery fever must hit people in their 50's. In the "Golden Age" we can't afford it anymore...Social Security "benefits" must be used for the electric bill and cat food for dinner (tuna's the best!). In our younger years we're not thinking about eating cat food when we're 70. Big Grin

BTW, I just turned 54 and started playing the lottery in my late 40's. Tonight it's Friskie's whitefish and tuna in a delicate wine sauce stir-fried with rice. If you want the recipe let me know. Dead

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I am  44 .. I think..

Borned in 1961..

Guess that is right..

LOL..

Memory is the first thing you lose....

I cannot remember what the second is..

CG nTX's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

I am 43 years young, just had my 1st grandbaby, A girl ,finally after raising 3 boys, wheeewww!!!!

angelm's avatar - anne

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

.....and the results are the same from the last poll, which I find interesting. Lottery fever must hit people in their 50's. In the "Golden Age" we can't afford it anymore...Social Security "benefits" must be used for the electric bill and cat food for dinner (tuna's the best!). In our younger years we're not thinking about eating cat food when we're 70. Big Grin

BTW, I just turned 54 and started playing the lottery in my late 40's. Tonight it's Friskie's whitefish and tuna in a delicate wine sauce stir-fried with rice. If you want the recipe let me know. Dead

miss kitty would like the recipe rick      Eek

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

I'm 30 and have always loved the numbers. Use to go with my father everyday to play them with him when I was a kid. He has passed now but, I follow in his footsteps and my luck comes from my mother.

Lotto is one of the best pass downs that my parents taught me and I thank them for that.

PP

Zippy's avatar - scene sunovermountains.jpg

38:-)

LastShow page 3Page 4 of 4

Born 1964...... May 20th....

Around midnight!!

You gotta problem with that???

LOL

PLEASE!  Just don't eat the cat.

I'm 54 also.  I'm partial to black beans and rice when pasta or Ramen noodles start to get boring. I also eat a lot of chili.  Gee, I wonder if that's why friends aren't hanging around me lately.

WhaT'S NEXT? A Gas TAx?

My college classes started on Tuesday. My English professor asked us to write down our names, phone numbers, and an interesting fact. She then collected the notecards and called students up to the front of the room in groups of five. The rest of the class had to correctly match the interesting fact with the student. I wrote down, "I play the lottery in hopes of one day winning enough to pay my way through school." They didn't guess me correctly. They matched me with "I love going out and shopping."

When I turned eighteen a year ago, it wasn't about being able to buy cigarettes or go clubbing. I wanted to buy my first lottery ticket. And yes, I did get card. I play for fun, but never lose hope of winning big.
4End of thread (4 pages)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sun, Mar 7, 2021, 9:19 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?