Totally Random Numbers

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

488 Straight New Mexico

848 Kansas Box

People used to laugh when I told them that random numbers worked as well as any method anyone has devised so far!  Grace, you have proven me right over and over again.

Thank you so much.  I'm sure you won't be appreciated by too many people here, because most people here believe that they have the winning system and for someone to use just random numbers or my playing card method, just tightens their jaws!  Not me!!!!!  I am still trying to find the perfect method, but in the mean time the random number method is working great.

My daughter, Britney, was on the top of the Pick 3 list and the Pick 4 list for a long time.  She has gone further down the list now, but all she uses are random numbers.  Sometimes she borrows my deck of cards (she uses my computer) and posts the numbers.  Other times she uses random numbers from a true random number source.  Either way she hits a lot!!!

Keep up the good work, Grace.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Not that I disagree.

...and yet, I can sit here and punch out random numbers that refuse to show up in Michigan - specifically.  And my QP tickets show the same result. LOL

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

Truecritic,

Your random numbers probably came up somewhere.  If you're only looking in Michigan, they only have two chances per day of hitting, midday and evening drawings.  If you look at all the Pick3 drawings in the country, then they will have over 55 chances a day of hitting.  55 chances/220 box combination = almost 25% of a hit per combination, which means if you pick four combinations, at least one is likely to have a box or straight hit some where every day.

Well, let me try.  Here are 10 numbers using my deck of cards:

1) 442

2) 145

3) 365

4) 991

5) 874

6) 862

7) 995

8) 285

9) 107

10) 100

No guarantees that those will hit in Michigan or any where else for that matter!  My daughter would play those as an "all states" post. 

Truecritic,

Your random numbers probably came up somewhere.  If you're only looking in Michigan, they only have two chances per day of hitting, midday and evening drawings.  If you look at all the Pick3 drawings in the country, then they will have over 55 chances a day of hitting.  55 chances/220 box combination = almost 25% of a hit per combination, which means if you pick four combinations, at least one is likely to have a box or straight hit some where every day.

I Agree!

That's why I get upset when I see people predicting a lot of numbers.  Sometimes it looks like they are not, but if you predict say 3 pairs and 3 key numbers ... the 3 pairs basically cover 30 numbers and 3 key numbers will cover 165 numbers.  Yes, it will be somewhat less than that because of duplicates, but they are still covering a LOT of possible numbers.

OK, I will step down now from my soap box!

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

I Agree!

I agree with everyone...

CD, IF we start your random numbers from 1-1-06 -> 653 showed up in the evening draw.  Your skills are uncanny. LOL

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 8:40 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?