Four nights in a row...

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I have woken and notice the time on my clock..

either  3:12, 2:13, 2:31, and this morning 3:21... which only an hour after falling asleep...

Wondering if this number is going to be hot this week???

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

I like it !! I like it!!!    231    I Agree!

getfashions's avatar - talina mcrow.png

It's hot alright...just hit in GA....Good Hunting

Just saw.... got a st..    Oh what a day............Oh what a year....  That is two sts today..

angelm's avatar - anne

WTG Tntea!!$$$

AGF310's avatar - praying hands.jpg

Thumbs Up

GeorgiaPlayer's avatar - disney21

please keep the 555's in your forecast they are comming it's been four years since they fell in georgia

Maryland3-2-1

Missed this one..

please keep the 555's in your forecast they are comming it's been four years since they fell in georgia

they have yet to fall in tennessee......

Badger's avatar - adu50016 NorthAmericanBadger.jpg
Maryland3-2-1

Missed this one..

I believe there are no coincidences.  The only trouble when one gets these kind of hints is that you never get a state along with it. 

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Just saw.... got a st..    Oh what a day............Oh what a year....  That is two sts today..

Banana 

WAY TO GO TNTEA!!!

Party

Amazing Grace's avatar - lion

a week ago iwas not totally asleep so i wont say it was a dream but rather a vision

what i saw

BA-213

If you can figure it out its yours

Good job, that number fell in VA today and it came 312, I missed it by one number and I seen the website earlier and did not remember to play it.  Good job

Chella

cookie392's avatar - hani

I want to add some Inspiration to Fla and Ill players, the 123 is on it's way. I have been having the same occurance with 123 between clocks and liscence plates , in addition to that my little cousin is going to be 13 on the 18th and his age always falls throughout the month and particulary it has fell with 2, therefore I'm playin the 123 and 312 $10 str and $10bx.

Thank you TnTea this post gave me even more confidence to put $20 str and $40 bx. New Year, Rich Goals!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 24, 2020, 1:17 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?