No Post for Jan.

Shakey Dee's avatar - cat anm.gif

Well, I've decided to p.m. my post for Jan to those who r REALLY interested. Only a few have responded to the hits for the past few mos. and to them I am grateful. When I've finished , I'll let u know and u can let me know so I can send them to u. Thanks and have a Blessed New Year.

1977's avatar - flower2

i read your posts all the time ---pm me with your posting !!!!!!!!! thanks

idnts701's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg

Same here shakey dee...

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

same here sd  em  Lovies

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

me too..I read them..I may get in a hurry and goof up but I do read them.

You are really helpful .  I compare your #s with my workout quite often. 

Since you are not posting, PM me, pls!.

julia2946's avatar - spider miss.png

i read them also. please include me

Well, I've decided to p.m. my post for Jan to those who r REALLY interested. Only a few have responded to the hits for the past few mos. and to them I am grateful. When I've finished , I'll let u know and u can let me know so I can send them to u. Thanks and have a Blessed New Year.

Happy Happy New Year to all of you! Party

I've finished my list so if u'd like it p.m. me please!!!!

I don't know if you got my p.m. or not .I sure would like to have your numbers for JAN. THanks for the posting.

sweetpineapple's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg

i also read ur posts shaky dee. i may not respond or i don't have the time as such, but i do check ur numbers. u can still post ur regular ting n who respond just respond. Don't feel as if tho peoplr r not appreciative of what u do but i am sure dat dey do. Keep up da good work dat u n others r doing.

tinygirl58's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

please pm me also. so many post here to respond to everyone.

Thank you,

tinygirl58

Hello this is Chella, I read your post as well.  Good job, I also would like you to pm me also.  Good job, and thanks for just taking the time to do this, we really do appreciate what you do, as well as others that post.  You guys deserve to be recogonized around here.  Good job

Chella

For those who have my post, 3 of the dbles have come in the past 2 days in Ill. and Fla.

797/808/988 Good Luck!!

tinygirl58's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing

ohio evening 615

ohio evening 615

Thanks tiny!!!

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 11:38 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?