steeling tickets after you print them up

i was doing lotto tickets and printing regular reports to wrtie the days before num's on the board so i have these tickests in my hand the entire time now, i waled over to a regester to do an override i waslk to pree really quicjk can back threw all this the tickets were stuill in my hand and then finanlyy i pout them down in the counter byt the board and leave them there finishing the numbers, this LP bastard comes up to me tell me i printed reaguar lottow pick 3's and pick 4 66 dollars woth of them no less, i said to him listen show me the tape where i printerd these tickets and show me the tickets, sheow me the tape that shows me sticking them somethere or in something or in my bag wich was rite there.the guys xays you have right to see the tape, then says i had the lotto commision fax over a fore of all the tranxsations that were done on that morning from 7am till 10am and at that monent you were printinb reports you printed the numbers they were in your hand, i said no there was not, he saisd yes there in your hnad but what did u do with them he says the tape dosnt show i put them anywaere and no one else thingks i out them anywhere xo whats the fucing prolen, whyy real quistion is how far can ythis be taken is a felony do u serve time how long andis it true you can get this list from loot commision to compare there numbers and

BS

takeitez's avatar - japheth

Nice poll,
        I voted to aahhh.....
and happy I did.
ez

I have no idea what you just said.

There should be a drinking a posting restriction. 

Cool poll.  I'm a voter.  Gives me a warm red glow knowing it.  I'm proud to say I'm on the team in favor of "just gave you a warning and fired you from the pace". 

Anyone who thinks different is wrong and ought to be given a warning and fired from the pace.

Jack

Edited in later.  I can't seem to drag myself away from this poll.  I keep re-reading it and laughing.

This might be my favorite poll of all time on LP.

Later yet:  Doggone, I swore I was going to leave....went offline, went out front and drew a couple of deep inhales from a seegar, and had to come back online and read it again.

This thread is one of those that helps make LP a unique experience.  You ain't going to find stuff like this anywhere else. 

Some people just have to prove selective breeding has a purpose in this world.

DOO ya pace doo doo doo de da da da That's all I want to say to you.

How I got jaab in phirst pce I dont underarm unerstandy.

Jib Jabo jamma

clinkity clank............

Ipso Fatso....

I voted maybe.

i was doing lotto tickets and printing regular reports to wrtie the days before num's on the board so i have these tickests in my hand the entire time now, i waled over to a regester to do an override i waslk to pree really quicjk can back threw all this the tickets were stuill in my hand and then finanlyy i pout them down in the counter byt the board and leave them there finishing the numbers, this LP bastard comes up to me tell me i printed reaguar lottow pick 3's and pick 4 66 dollars woth of them no less, i said to him listen show me the tape where i printerd these tickets and show me the tickets, sheow me the tape that shows me sticking them somethere or in something or in my bag wich was rite there.the guys xays you have right to see the tape, then says i had the lotto commision fax over a fore of all the tranxsations that were done on that morning from 7am till 10am and at that monent you were printinb reports you printed the numbers they were in your hand, i said no there was not, he saisd yes there in your hnad but what did u do with them he says the tape dosnt show i put them anywaere and no one else thingks i out them anywhere xo whats the fucing prolen, whyy real quistion is how far can ythis be taken is a felony do u serve time how long andis it true you can get this list from loot commision to compare there numbers and

Welcome to LP niksbabygurl.  I feel honored to be the first to extend a hand of greeting to a new member.

Here's hoping you come back frequently and post a lot more polls in the future. 

Also good luck on whatever it was that happened to you and whatever is going to happen as a consequence.  Once you give your sworn statement they'll probably just shake their heads and let you go.

Jack

konane's avatar - wallace

Some people just have to prove selective breeding has a purpose in this world.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL     

If you do post again, please utilize "spell check."

KyMystikal's avatar - 1457224010054

I wanted to vote but wasn't sure of what was being told to me and what my choices for voting were. I'm pretty sure the spell check wouldn't have been able to help with your post. Welcome aboard niksbabygurl and remember a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  Keep on posting!!!!

Littleoldlady's avatar - basket

I couldn't read the post but I think I know what she is asking..Yes, the lottery commission can probably do a check, but if u run the register, the only thing u have to do is run a "sales" for that particular time period.  If you ran $60.00 worth of tickets, it will show.  What we used to do was to have the person clear out their drawer and count the money that they had and one of the managers would run us a total sales tab to show us exactly what we should have.  We would count all scratch offs and lottery tickets sold and add it to what we started with.  That way we could get a correct figure.

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Is this a Forum or a Chat Room?  Chat (C)Rap should be reserved for 10 year olds somewhere else, preferably another planet. 

Is this a Forum or a Chat Room?  Chat (C)Rap should be reserved for 10 year olds somewhere else, preferably another planet. 

I see you joined LP in September.

LP's been around being lots of things to lots of people for a long while.

The Administrator of the site, Todd, is the person who decides what goes on here.  Non-paying members can have a say, most likely, over in the 'SUGGESTIONS' thread if the want to give marching orders about what should be on the threads and what shouldn't.

By the way, welcome to LP.  Always good to see a new member posting.

Jack

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure

Jack,

If I may call you that, you are no stranger to me, having read many of your posts and your blog.  We all pick our favorites here and you are on my list of favorites.  Thanks for the welcome.  I am surprised you haven't noticed me before now?

I suspect a prank or poorly made up joke regarding this thread.  If not, it should be a crime to destroy the English/American language - forget about any possible lottery violation.  I am simply expressing my opinion.  It carries no authority to expel anyone.

angelm's avatar - anne

I am soooo confused!!What?

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 11:38 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?