what are you gonna do new years.....

i'm going to spend time with my kids.watch the countdown......

hypersoniq's avatar - binary

I'll be doing pretty much the same thing (home with the kids, watch the countdown)

unless we are celebrating a big win on that PA raffle ;-)

good luck on the raffle........

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I am off....  Going to spend time with hubby and make snacks for the girls who have to work..

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

I'm going to chill out with my Friend and my Girl Friend.  (that is if we are still together.  Had a fight tonight. :( )

I'm going to chill out with my Friend and my Girl Friend.  (that is if we are still together.  Had a fight tonight. :( )

Hope things workout for you.. Be willing to be the first to forgive...

Tnplayer805's avatar - G 14_v78828750_Small.JPG

Well I think it worked out.  She's kinda wasted tonight.  (Kinda funny it's not even New Years yet LOL)  She said she was sorry and I told her to get some sleep and we'll talk about it tomorrow. 

hope things work out for ya,sorry about the fight.......

I'm going to inhale a half gallon of stoli's, eat jumbo shrimp, make frequent trips to the bathroom, eat peanuts, and then conk out about 2 hours before midnight.

The same thing I do every year.

Then wake up with the biggest hangover, and promise to make a resolution, to never drink again....Yeah right!!!LOL

Just joking...I don't have any peanuts....

I'll probably just go out front and shoot a clip of .45 rounds into the air.  Same as everyone else in the village.

Jack

angelm's avatar - anne

New Years Eve party!!Cheers

Well I think it worked out.  She's kinda wasted tonight.  (Kinda funny it's not even New Years yet LOL)  She said she was sorry and I told her to get some sleep and we'll talk about it tomorrow. 

Great.. hope you have a ball...

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

My mother and I are going to have some bubbly with my brother and his girlfriend at his apartment in Beaverton, Oregon.

I'm going bowling with my bosses at Taco Bell. Pins drop, Ball drops, shouts of HNY ring out, yada, yada, yada... same thing every year. LOL

I'm going bowling with my bosses at Taco Bell. Pins drop, Ball drops, shouts of HNY ring out, yada, yada, yada... same thing every year. LOL

I didn't know they have bowling alleys at Taco Hell.

When did they start that gimmick? LOL

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Thu, Oct 29, 2020, 11:38 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?