Michigan... .....question

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

what is the lottery site for MI?

I wanted to read about how Keno is played there... TN will be soon getting it and I have never played that game before..

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
ElixiR's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg

www.michigan.gov/lottery

thank you both..

do either of you play keno?

looks complicated..

ElixiR's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg

I play Keno and I play club  Keno...its not hard to play

http://www.michigan.gov/lottery here it is again. I am also looking at Keno. I have this site in my favorite since it suppose to be SC mirror state.

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg

Once a day keno or club keno(every 5 minutes)?

no, I don't play Keno.

TN is suppose to run every 14 minutes...

when it comes... I will quit my job..

Not in the mood for that kind of action..

mry711's avatar - character catafly.jpg

If it is anything like Michigan, play the heck out of it for the first few months then leave it alone.

They let you win at first to get you hooked, then taper off to where you hardly ever win.

It is VERY addicting! I recently quit as a restaurnt/bar manager, it adds a lot more work to everyone.

They(lottery) say that you will make better tips and such, dont believe it, people were playing there last

dollars trying to get back some of the money they lost. Its only good for the state! 

Mary 

tea, I don't play Keno at all.....but the Club Keno is in bars and restaurants...it shouldn't affect the play at your store.......someone may correct me on this but I don't think you can do the Club Keno every 5 minutes at a lottery terminal in the store.  I only see it at restaurants and I heard the bars have it (haven't been to a bar in years, so I wouldn't know).

Saleo Paleo's avatar - Trek DS9worm3.gif

TN is suppose to run every 14 minutes...

when it comes... I will quit my job..

Not in the mood for that kind of action..

When I'm home in Cleveland,Tn I play it everyday in Cohutta,Ga At St.Clairs convenient store and service station.you will like it,It is played every few minutes there,and the best way is to watch about 6 to 8 game before you play and see what pattern the #'s are falling in,it is very easy to get the concept of the game,and you can win quite well playing it, if you watch how the #'s are falling,When I played in Ga they used to follow a pattern for about twenty games then it would change.               

johnph77's avatar - avatar

The Daily Draw Keno game in MI is different than any other public Keno game in the U.S. inasmuch as they draw 22 numbers per game from 80 rather than the more usual 20. NY and WA have daily drawing games built on a 20/80 matrix.

gl

j

tea, I don't play Keno at all.....but the Club Keno is in bars and restaurants...it shouldn't affect the play at your store.......someone may correct me on this but I don't think you can do the Club Keno every 5 minutes at a lottery terminal in the store.  I only see it at restaurants and I heard the bars have it (haven't been to a bar in years, so I wouldn't know).

The Chevron Station where my daughter works will be getting one. The Lottery man was explaining it to her...

My boss isn't into it.. but if the profit is big enough, I am sure she will add it especially if it is what our customers want..

Our store is consider "lotto land".. basically it is a hang out for those who play. We sell cig/beer as well at a discounted price..

MI Club Keno can only beplayed in establishments that have a "Class "C""liquor license (basically only in bars and bar-like restaurants, bowling alleys and the like).

I know my alias shows I am TOTALLY AGAINST computerized drawings, but I LOVE Club Keno. I recently won over $350 playing one day last week and I have been playing ever since it started a little over a year ago. It seems wherever I go now (out to eat, that is), the place has Club Keno. It is spreading like a firestorm and not showing any signs of slowing down... one guy I know won over $30,000 a month ago by playing CK w/the new Kicker. He hit for $2,000 on a 7-spot, was playing $3 a wager, and had a 5x Kicker multiplier ($30,000 + a few other wins).

John is right - the daily draw (DD) of Keno is a 22/80 matrix. You win if you match 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 or 0 of the 22 numbers drawn. Prizes are (in order) $250,000, $2,500, $250, $25, $7, and $1. Club Keno, however is a "normal" 20/80 matrix. Seems odd, though, that in Club Keno, the prize for 0/20 on a 10-spot is $5 when on the DD, it's only $1, when you actually have higher odds of matching SOMETHING on the DD (0/22 vs 0/20). You can play anything from 1-10 spots in CK, whereas the DD only offers the 10-spot game.

Keno is actually my favorite game to play, even more than Daily 3/4, or CL47 (which, in my mind, is a complete JOKE). But, it is a COMPUTERIZED drawing, and no matter how many times I e-mail someone asking for a response on why they are better than balls (which they AREN'T), no one will respond, so I just don't play. Hopefully, that's response enough.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:28 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?