letters from vtrac users

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

PM from people who are using the vtracs

tntea -- I just want to extend a very heartfelt "thank you" for sharing the information about vtracs. I have won five out of the last six times I have played the Texas Pick 3 (night).

I want to thank everyone for the feedback they have been giving me about the vtracs.  I am really happy you guys are winning and are happy using the vtracs..

Please post comments to the forum for others who are in doubt to whether they will ever understand it or not.. and please help those who ask..

I know some aren't interested. That is quite ok.. if they are winning 7-8 times a week using their own method, why switch.. We will all eventually get where we are headed reguardless of which path we take..

TO WIN..

this is bobitz can someone please teach how to win using the vtracs

onenumber's avatar - swordgirl

Tntea,

I agree with the above statement, I am winning more with vtracs than I have before.  I still haven't been able to hit it straight yet.  But those box hits keep me going.  Thanks for the lessons.

Tntea, I still haven't gotten the VRAC  down enough to hit with it, I maybe following wrong....    Have you heard from any SC players that are doing well with it.?

Tntea,

I agree with the above statement, I am winning more with vtracs than I have before.  I still haven't been able to hit it straight yet.  But those box hits keep me going.  Thanks for the lessons.

you are welcome for the lessons..  My way of giving back all I have recieved from LP...

Boxes are good.. keep with them.... you will eventually beable to trigger in on a st.. dont rush that...

Lantern's lessons on filters would help a lot there...

Thanks for posting.. and continue winning..

Tntea, I still haven't gotten the VRAC  down enough to hit with it, I maybe following wrong....    Have you heard from any SC players that are doing well with it.?

let me check Pm box.. that would be helpful for you.

Have you done the workouts?

Many wont just give the numbers unless they know you are serious with learning the vtracs.

this is bobitz can someone please teach how to win using the vtracs

bobitz,

Have you completed the vtrac lessons which are posted on the lottery system forum?  if not that is the place to be..

If you have, and have questions.. post the questions in the lesson to where you are having problems and those will be answered..

Thanks, TNTea

Blackdiamond 52 I am from SC and I am doing well with vtracs but sometimes I forget to apply them I have won four times so far with the 897 vtrac 453, 260 vtrac 321, 967 vtrac 523 , 342 vtrac 453, 722 vtracs 333. I do the tic-tac-toe methods to get  my playing numbers and use the vtracs along with them. I also notice the majority of my numbers are hitting in GA. Every since those 222 change to 223 I believe this system might be a little off.  I always check the vtracs before I play a number to see if the vtracs are hot.

Blackdiamond 52 I am from SC and I am doing well with vtracs but sometimes I forget to apply them I have won four times so far with the 897 vtrac 453, 260 vtrac 321, 967 vtrac 523 , 342 vtrac 453, 722 vtracs 333. I do the tic-tac-toe methods to get  my playing numbers and use the vtracs along with them. I also notice the majority of my numbers are hitting in GA. Every since those 222 change to 223 I believe this system might be a little off.  I always check the vtracs before I play a number to see if the vtracs are hot.

I am going to start tracking SC myself... would like to see how close it is to KY<GA pick 3...

Thanks for your sharing of info.. and so glad to hear you are winning...

Losing isn't fun.. so let's all have some fun... Keep winning and helping..

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 30, 2020, 8:31 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?