Reverse engineering

Does anyone have a link that shows where to purchase software that's able to look at an individual state's entire pick-3 game's history, with a bias towards reverse engineering, anticipating maybe 10 or so sets to play for the following drawing, and be profitable? 

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Pac,

If there was a program that could do that out on the net or market then someone would have it and have done it.

I don't think a reverse engineering program is out there for pick 3 or pick 4.

There might be a program out there that was designed to do reverse engineering but, I don't think it was ment for pick 3 or any lottery game.

I have done a lot of searches on this and have not come up with anything as of yet.

Powerplayer

Pac,

If there was a program that could do that out on the net or market then someone would have it and have done it.

There might be a program out there that was designed to do reverse engineering but, I don't think it was ment for pick 3 or any lottery game.

I have done a lot of searches on this and have not come up with anything as of yet.

Powerplayer

LOL....I guess I'm reaching. But even if someone had it, they wouldn't release it. I wish they could just make something up, and sell it to me for goodness sake!!

I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything.....

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Pac,

I'm sure it possable to make one. I know I'm trying to. LOL Well not exacatly like reverse engineering but similiar to it and so far I'm not doing bad about designing it.

Check out my posts on my own system called Lottery Tracker.

So far so good. I'm working on the hit and skip thing.

If I get this done then I think we might be in for some money$$$$$$$$$ LOL

Powerplayer

paurths's avatar - underground

Pac,

Powerplayer

LOL....I guess I'm reaching. But even if someone had it, they wouldn't release it. I wish they could just make something up, and sell it to me for goodness sake!!

I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything.....

Please deposit $250 000 into account XXX and it's all yours! Big Grin Santa

If it's raining in Guatemala, snowing in Zambia and freezing in Spain, at the exact time of your transfer, you will get a refund of $50 000! What a deal!!! Jack-in-the-Box

As for the reverse engineering part, i'd give Stephen Hawking a phonecall.
Or better yet, forget the "haw", just call Stephen King! Thumbs Up

Raven62's avatar - binary

You might want to take a look at VRA:

https://www.lotterypost.com/search.asp?q=vra&f=10 

You might want to take a look at VRA:

Thanx Raven62. I'll give it a lookie.

Pac,

Powerplayer

Please deposit $250 000 into account XXX and it's all yours! Big Grin Santa

If it's raining in Guatemala, snowing in Zambia and freezing in Spain, at the exact time of your transfer, you will get a refund of $50 000! What a deal!!! Jack-in-the-Box

As for the reverse engineering part, i'd give Stephen Hawking a phonecall.
Or better yet, forget the "haw", just call Stephen King! Thumbs Up

Only $250.00? That's cheap. Thanx......

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk

pacattack05 writes:
"I don't care if it works or not. Just sell me a gizmo...a gadget...a hoo dickey......a widget.....anything....."

pacattack05,
There's plenty of crappy lottery software that will make any claim that you want.  Just be willing to spend the money.  I'm not a programmer by trade but I dabble in GWBasic for fun and I think I could write a piece of crap if the money is right, but it would be better if you decided what you want and hire a professional programmer to write it for you.  If it looks impressive enough, you'll be able to resell it to others looking for the same thing and get your investment back.  Good luck to you.

Thanx Rjoh....I know there's got to be a programmer out there, somewhere. I will find them.

Programming is an easy part. The main thing thing is what and how you want to do it. Although I do not play pick 3 or pick 4, I may be interested in volunteering (just for fun) if anyone is interested in programming help.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Pac

There is one that has a demo with 1 000 neurons, but is not very good, if you buy the 1 000 000 neurons version which is very expensive it might work OK if used right.

Can't remember the name of the program right now, there is also a 100 000 neurons version, that might work O.K for getting single digits or maybe even pairs by position, but you might be wasting your money, I don't know, even that version is very very expensive.

You might be much better off, paying $ 250 000 to Cash34ologist for his new pick 3 and 4 programs and for the way of using them.

Or you can buy LottosCorp Vtrack program for $ 500 to maybe $3 000.

Or it would not cost you very much to learn to use Vtracks from TNTEA and Pick 3 filters from me.

And maybe about $70 more or less for the Crunch 2 program so you can use the filters.

TNTEA might give you special Vtrack classes for $ 5 000. or less, ask her.

By the way, as to the very expensive program with the 1 000 to 1 000 000 neurons, many people here at the lottery post can probably do better than it with their own systems, even with filters and or Vtracks.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Pac

There is one that has a demo with 1 000 neurons, but is not very good, if you buy the 1 000 000 neurons version which is very expensive it might work OK if used right.

Can't remember the name of the program right now, there is also a 100 000 neurons version, that might work O.K for getting single digits or maybe even pairs by position, but you might be wasting your money, I don't know, even that version is very very expensive.

You might be much better off, paying $ 250 000 to Cash34ologist for his new pick 3 and 4 programs and for the way of using them.

Or you can buy LottosCorp Vtrack program for $ 500 to maybe $3 000.

Or it would not cost you very much to learn to use Vtracks from TNTEA and Pick 3 filters from me.

And maybe about $70 more or less for the Crunch 2 program so you can use the filters.

TNTEA might give you special Vtrack classes for $ 5 000. or less, ask her.

By the way, as to the very expensive program with the 1 000 to 1 000 000 neurons, many people here at the lottery post can probably do better than it with their own systems, even with filters and or Vtracks.

LOL..   with the class.. you can make double that the first month.. but you have to be discipline enough to stick with the program...

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

Programming is an easy part. The main thing thing is what and how you want to do it. Although I do not play pick 3 or pick 4, I may be interested in volunteering (just for fun) if anyone is interested in programming help.

Not all programmers are good enough to make certain programs, I found that out, in which language(s) do you program and can you also give the source code of such program(s) besides the compiled version also when done ? And do you have enough spare time for programming so the program won't take forever to be done ?

Thank you

truecritic's avatar - PirateTreasure
Not sure you would call it reverse engineering but...
"MaxHitPro will automatically test 1,000s of systems on your lotto, daily or keno game, calculate what they really won in the past, and display the Top10 winners"

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 5:23 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?