best lottery in america

which state do you think has the best lottery?

I'm partial to West Virginia and Wisconsin.  Wish I could play them.

But I think my favorite overall is the KS SuperCash Lotto..... half a buck a ticket, grows like a house afire in the jackpot department and a really nice matrix.

Jack

The NY Lottery is America's most overrated. I voted for Virginia because of Lotto South.

LottoVantage's avatar - BRITIS 3.GIF

Florida Fantasy 5 gets my vote.

LottoVantage

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

I like Oregon because of the powerball game.

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

I voted before reading the replies.. I went with GA because it is the easiest to hit pick 3 on..

Atomic Dog's avatar - sniffer

I agree with TNTEA and Rip Snorter ..... GA is by far the easiest Pick 3 game around!  I like Wisconsin because of its Powerball history (plenty of winners). 

Basically, you folks in SEC/ACC Country have to be loving life in regards to the lottery because most of your states offer great games, great results and still have ball drawings!

Good Luck,

John

I agree with TNTEA and Rip Snorter ..... GA is by far the easiest Pick 3 game around!  I like Wisconsin because of its Powerball history (plenty of winners). 

Basically, you folks in SEC/ACC Country have to be loving life in regards to the lottery because most of your states offer great games, great results and still have ball drawings!

Good Luck,

John

yep,think of the poor souls out west.almost every lottery west of the mississippi is conducted by computerized drawings.......

I can't even decide, they are all good.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

georgia

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

I voted for NY. I live in CT but, I have have hit the most in NY but, I also like GA,Cali,MO,NJ,PA,VA,VT and well that's it.

I have had luck in many states but, NY & PA have given me back the most this year alone.

Powerplayer

Florida Fantasy 5 gets my vote.

LottoVantage

I Agree!

My favorite state is the one that gives me the jackpot.

I'll post the state here on the LP. LOL........ 

Hello LottoMike: Due to I don't know what game each state running ! I thing states which are currently having PowerBall or Mega Million game are all the best becuase they have equal chance to win big!

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:18 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?