Wish list for 2006

I apologize for not doing this last year at this time.

NY: A minimum 50% payout on Lotto and the phasing out of annuity-only scratch games.

MA: Cash option for Megabucks and scratch games.

PA: Cash option for Unlucky for Life or retirement of game.

OR: Same as PA with Lose for Life (WA Lucky for Life scratch has cash option.)

Lotto South: For KY to stay. Failing that, there should be a secondary game for Mega Millions states a la Hot Lotto.

Hot Lotto: For CT, OK, RI, and more MUSL states to join.

IMHO, If I won a major jackpot, the last thing on my mind is how I get it. And what portion.

If you mailed me 5 thousand bucks to my address, tonight..... I would be happier than a bag of hankerchiefs .

Imagine if I took a million or two home........

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

My wish list? Any jackpot win period...I don't care too much now how I will claim it.

MY Wish List for 2006?

1- Constitutional AMENDMENT BANNING FOREVER ALL COMPUTERIZED LOTTERY GAMES!

2- Federal Law Limiting Lottery Game Number Fields to no more than 35 numbers!

3- See #1 !

For 2006, I wish that Georgia would drop Lotto South and reinstate Lotto Georgia in its original format.  I also wish that they would change the GA Fantasy 5 matrix to 5/36, like Florida's Fantasy 5.

Are you listening, Georgia?!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

My wish list for 2006 is for Todd to have the vtracs result page up and running to save a little extra time on states I dont track daily...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will be the results of such a page..

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

For 2006, I wish that Georgia would drop Lotto South and reinstate Lotto Georgia in its original format.  I also wish that they would change the GA Fantasy 5 matrix to 5/36, like Florida's Fantasy 5.

I Agree!

My wish list for 2006

1. Win Mega Millions jackpot
2. Computerized game eliminated
3. Every state has national game!
4. No more tears

konane's avatar - wallace

Santa could give me a lump of coal on Christmas morning if we could get back

Big Grin Santa  Lotto Georgia, once a week original format  6/46.  Big Grin Santa

It was fun for everyone, people played Lotto Georgia because they liked it, and because they had a small enough matrix that they won more often.  Happy players spend more!!!

It was prematurely shut down when we were sold a bill of good that higher matrices would give higher jackpots in the Big Game, recloned into Mega Millions. 

Whoopee .... hype has worn off and promises of biiiiiiiiig wins ring hollow.

Lotto South never came close to replacing Lotto Georgia and never will. 

Same bill of goods about "higher jackpots" but even while it's being played in three states it is increasing about the same rate as Lotto Georgia did.

Carrot leading the donkey is not working and no matter how Lotto South is reinvented it will never replace Lotto Georgia, period.

weshar75's avatar - Lottery-042.jpg

My wish is a Powerball Jackpot win in 2006 for me at least one.

konane said:

"Lotto South never came close to replacing Lotto Georgia and never will."

Amen to that!  I hope Kentucky follows through and drops Lotto South this summer.  Maybe that would put some pressure on the Georgia Lottery to follow suit and replace Lotto South with Lotto Georgia.

I'm Looking forward to playing Lotto Georgia by the end of 2006!  Come on, Georgia Lottery, do the right thing and give us back the game we loved to play!

tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

Big Grin Santa  Lotto Georgia, once a week original format  6/46.  Big Grin Santa

It was fun for everyone, people played Lotto Georgia because they liked it, and because they had a small enough matrix that they won more often.  Happy players spend more!!!

It was prematurely shut down when we were sold a bill of good that higher matrices would give higher jackpots in the Big Game, recloned into Mega Millions. 

Same bill of goods about "higher jackpots" but even while it's being played in three states it is increasing about the same rate as Lotto Georgia did.

Carrot leading the donkey is not working and no matter how Lotto South is reinvented it will never replace Lotto Georgia, period.

Konane.. that is a very pretty tree in your signature.. Merry Christmas to you..

konane's avatar - wallace

Konane.. that is a very pretty tree in your signature.. Merry Christmas to you..

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and everyone on Lottery Post!!

May all of everyone's dreams come true in '06!!!!!!!!!

MADDOG10's avatar - smoke

I'd Like to win a major Jackpot, but that would be secondary. What I really wish is that each and everyone here at LP to be healthy and prosperous throghout the year.And good fortune with each and every step you take...!

As for my non-lottery goals, I'm trying to woo a woman named Lisa.  She's 39 and I'm 42.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 10:31 pm

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?