Education of LP members

Hi All,

I would appreciate help from LP members in participating in this poll. It is for my academic purposes.

Thanks

Tenaj's avatar - michellea

CrazyWhy isn't Associate's considered a degree? 

Hi All,
I apologize if anyone got offended. I did not mean to do so. Also I am not requesting for any discussion although people may do so if they wish.
Sorry Tenaj, I should have included associate degree in others certificate courses and that is where I meant to include it.
I am requesting for anonymous poll.I am trying to get an anonymous and as honest as possible opinion without anyone revealing their identity.
Thanks to both participating and non participating folks.

Litebets27's avatar - power

Didn't we answer this Poll earlier this year? Check out the past post for your answer. I believe it ran for months.

litebets

The school of life.

Working on my masters.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

A generalized education is not nearly as important as a "specialized one." I know drop outs who have their own business and are making far more money than those who graduated high school and college. But it is nice to have a good general education to fall back on if you do not have any other talents that you can manifest into lucrative prospects. Some drop outs are actually some of the richest people in the world.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg

I also hold a Masters in lottery 101. I cannot begin teaching however until I graduate with a Big Jackpot windfall.

LOL. Sirbrad....

It reminds me of the Navy. You have officers, right out of the academy, trying to call the shots, above a senior chief. What a joke, the senior chiefs and the master chiefs have so much more" hands on" experience, coupled with the time put in, maybe 20 to 40 years, has a lot more credence, than just some rookie officer, like an ensign.

You're right though, specialization is where the big money is.

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg

Working on my MBA. I'm about 30 credit hours into it.

snakeyes

Didn't we already take this quiz?    thread -->  stages of education

I believe my response was, "I'm a high school drop out."

LOL. Sirbrad....

It reminds me of the Navy. You have officers, right out of the academy, trying to call the shots, above a senior chief. What a joke, the senior chiefs and the master chiefs have so much more" hands on" experience, coupled with the time put in, maybe 20 to 40 years, has a lot more credence, than just some rookie officer, like an ensign.

You're right though, specialization is where the big money is.

The Navy I remember being assigned to had a rule, you only went over a Chief's head once, then he put your head on his trophy cabinet.  I was Army, and a sub was transporting us.  I went straight to the Captain to set up egress training.  NEVER did that again.  Found out you can get very wet on deck in the middle of a storm.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

I also hold a Masters in lottery 101. I cannot begin teaching however until I graduate with a Big Jackpot windfall.

ROFL

high school graduate.

LANTERN's avatar - kilroy 28_173_reasonably_small.jpg

What about  Kindergarten, Does that count ? Or is that too much education to have ?

What about a doctorate on pick 3 lottery filters ? Or is that out of the scope of this poll ?

My choice was other. I had an associate degree at DVC in December 2003., but I didn't get hooded until around my 23rd birthday in May 2004.

Welcome Guest

Your last visit: Sat, Oct 31, 2020, 2:28 am

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?