No textNo textNo text

Forbidden Topic

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Sad that it's come to this, but effective immediately, the topic of "Arlene" (Don) and her numbers is a forbidden topic, never to be discussed on Lottery Post again.

I have received several threatening notes from the publisher of that scam, and I am not going to sit here and allow that poor conduct to be condoned.

Apparently, that weasel doesn't like their racket to be exposed.

By the way, just so we're very clear about this:  there is no problem with anything that I have done in posting numbers to the predictions board or to the forums.  Anyone who tries to put forth some kind of ridiculous statement that there is anything wrong with posting any numbers is wrong, and the topic is not open for debate.

Let's also be clear about this topic:  I will not, under any circumstances, allow any debate on the topic of whether or not to allow further discussion of that scam. 

Let's put it this way:  I would sooner shut down this entire web site, then allow threats from some scamming BS artist to influence my integrity in any way.  If anyone wants to discuss that scam on their own, they are free to do so -- but not on Lottery Post.

That's all.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?