No textNo textNo text

California mega millions winner

mzthang6969

I'm suprised that they claimed their winnings so soon. The drawing was on the 15th and they claimed it on the 18th. They must have had everything already in order, hopefully.

http://www.calottery.com/Media/CurrentQuarter/MediaAdvisory_11-18b.htm

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
psykomo

Congratsssssssss.....again:

Kalliefoneeeeeee......winner'sssssssssssssssssssssss

Nutting Likeeeee.......Team Work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it was????.......WAZZ-IT--Quick-Pickssssssss???

Winning a JackPot......WAZZ-UP...........Greatttttttaa!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Sherwin

I'm guessing it's because it was pooled and there were seven people involved.  Imagine how hard it is for one person to keep it a secret, and then magnify that by six. Twitch

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg
psykomo

I'm suprised that they claimed their winnings so soon. The drawing was on the 15th and they claimed it on the 18th. They must have had everything already in order, hopefully.

DOESE......................dose............doZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeee??????

Winner's of JACKPOT lotterie'ssss..................................."SUCK"???????????

this is not a commerical question....................................from TV???????????

DO............YOU, or ANYONE.........on LOTTERY POST>>>>have PROBLEM'ssss

with a JACKPOT winner???

SEEMsssssssssssssssssss like it must be YOU or you will.....pull your money

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

off the table..............Before,................YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

mzthang6969

DOESE......................dose............doZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZeeeeeeeeee??????

Winner's of JACKPOT lotterie'ssss..................................."SUCK"???????????

this is not a commerical question....................................from TV???????????

DO............YOU, or ANYONE.........on LOTTERY POST>>>>have PROBLEM'ssss

with a JACKPOT winner???

SEEMsssssssssssssssssss like it must be YOU or you will.....pull your money

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

off the table..............Before,................YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

PSYKOMO 

Not sure what you are trying to say, but no I don't have a problem with Jackpot winners. I am happy for them and hope one day that I will become a Jackpot winner. I doubt that anyone else on lottery post have a problem with Jackpot winners, after all, we all wouldn't be playing would we, because at least one of us will become a winner one day.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I don't think many people her have problems with reading about jackpot winners. I don't. I actually like to read about winners. Although, there have been a few cases here where people seemed to be jealous or upset that they didn't win.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?