No textNo textNo text

indiana! must see to believe.......

LOTTOMIKE

indiana in all of its computerized drawings glory has had three triples in november 2005.888 twice and 999 once.i think they are trying to gain back some player trust by throwing a bunch of triples out there.personally i think they know everyone is on to them and they are not fooling anyone..........

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
LosingJeff

Mike--If I am not mistaken the following Pic 3 triples have hit in one week---777,888, and 999

Wow what is the odds of that in one week! Wow!

LOTTOMIKE

next will be 666........the sign of the indiana lottery oops i mean devil...

LosingJeff's avatar - flower
LosingJeff

After 8 years and tons of money, still havent hit a straight combo----But after seeing this I am ready to go out and buy another 100 thousand dollars worth of tickets! Just kidding! The total stright winners I think is still under 2000 combined. I think Georgia paid 14,000 straight winners when 888 hit on one draw.

LOTTOMIKE

i think they are trying to trick more people into playing again.look up the word evil in the dictionary it means....indiana lottery,lol

LOTTOMIKE

After 8 years and tons of money, still havent hit a straight combo----But after seeing this I am ready to go out and buy another 100 thousand dollars worth of tickets! Just kidding! The total stright winners I think is still under 2000 combined. I think Georgia paid 14,000 straight winners when 888 hit on one draw.

in the first couple months of tennessee cash 4 i hit straight twice this year in a one week period.however if tennessee EVER went computerized i would boycott the games right then.its not fair......

LOTTOMIKE

lets hope they don't have computers in north carolina.........

Greg

Your BEST bet is to boycottALL Indiana computerized drawings!

Here's a newstory I wanna read:

"Indiana today announced it was doing away with its lottery.  Officials blamed extremely low ticket sales occasioned by the widespread suspiciousness of computerized drawings.  'It didn't make any sense to switch to computerized drawings', said Senator so-and-so, 'given the massive protests'.  Officials said they might bring back purely random drawings.

paint1

Western Canada's computerized draws hit 333, 555, 333 on May 20, 22, 23

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?