No textNo textNo text

Lottery Chat Room

powerplayer's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
powerplayer

I have a question for everyone. I noticed there is a chat room option for Sunday only. Well I work 3rd shift and Sunday I usually sleep all day and always forget about this. So I want to know do you use the chat room on Sunday and if you do would you want it to be available more then one day? I like to post but, sometimes I want to get a answer and see the person online and then you have to post wait post wait. I would love to have a chat room to discuss lottery stuff more then one day a week.

Any thoughts or ideas?

Powerplayer

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

In the times that I have visited, there have not been much talk of anything significant going on; so I feel that once a week is enough. 

MoneyisFreedom

Being that it's only available once a week, I'm sure people forget or can't fit it into their schedules.  And, if I have a question it's usually going to get answered before the chat session.  With all the traffic that Lottery Post gets, I'm surprised that we have such a limited chat schedule.  Has it always been this way?  I say we should give it a try and see how many people take advantage of it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Being that it's only available once a week, I'm sure people forget or can't fit it into their schedules.  And, if I have a question it's usually going to get answered before the chat session.  With all the traffic that Lottery Post gets, I'm surprised that we have such a limited chat schedule.  Has it always been this way?  I say we should give it a try and see how many people take advantage of it.

Do you see that out of the 13 people was responded yes/no/maybe, only 4 said yes? (30%)  That lack of interest is why it is only Sunday.  Why bother opening a chat room when only a handful of people ever use it?  The chat room itself is somewhat of an experiment.  When I started it, I set it up as Sundays only, to see what kind of interest there would be, because some people had previously expressed interest. 

I still haven't seen the kind of demand that would prompt me to expand it to more days/hours.  Sure, there will always be cases where some people can't make it because of a strange work schedule or something, but most people are able to be there Sunday night (which is why I picked that night).

I'm not "anti-chat room" -- I actually think the chat software is very good, and works very nicely.  I just don't want to spend a lot of time working on something that generates little interest.  If more people were interested, then I would gladly shift my priorities and spend more time working on it.

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

In the times that I have visited, there have not been much talk of anything significant going on; so I feel that once a week is enough. 

I Agree!

cash3lady*'s avatar - Lottery-002.jpg
cash3lady*

an i do agree with lottaloot !!

powerplayer

Thank you everyone for posting your responce so far.

Todd since I'm still new to LP I didn't know that this was tried already.

My main reason for asking is to join people togeather with problems or help with shareing idea's with one another. I'm still new to LP and thought it would be nice to have maybe a 2 to 3 day a week chat. Like every other day or something??? I wasn't sure if a lot of people would show interest since everyone works different hours but, I gave it a shot. The other reason is that there is so many threads and questions thought maybe this would be easier.

I know there is a lot of people on in the middle of the night when I'm working. Anyone up for a night chat? LOL

Powerplayer

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

I'll chat with ya Big Smile (via pm) 

I like the concept of a chat room, but whenever I have tried to chat, it's was basically just a handful of people in the chat room lurking.  Not much chatting.  And you know me, I'm a chatter box.  Big Smile

pacattack05

Thank you everyone for posting your responce so far.

Todd since I'm still new to LP I didn't know that this was tried already.

My main reason for asking is to join people togeather with problems or help with shareing idea's with one another. I'm still new to LP and thought it would be nice to have maybe a 2 to 3 day a week chat. Like every other day or something??? I wasn't sure if a lot of people would show interest since everyone works different hours but, I gave it a shot. The other reason is that there is so many threads and questions thought maybe this would be easier.

I know there is a lot of people on in the middle of the night when I'm working. Anyone up for a night chat? LOL

Powerplayer

Anyone up for a chat at late night??????

Go for it........I don't sleep till about 4 or 5 in the morn........LOL

powerplayer

pacattack05

Anyone up for a chat at late night??????

Go for it........I don't sleep till about 4 or 5 in the morn........LOL

Maybe a poll on how many people are up in the wee hours of the morning on LP like pacattack05 here and myself???

sassy1girl1's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
sassy1girl1

It would be good to have, it for more than one day a week.

I usually work that day so I miss it all the time.  My suggestion is to have it on Friday's too.Yes Nod

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?