Konformthismfs

How do i log into my home page?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

How do i log into my home page?

look on the left hand side

Konformthismfs's avatar - lisasham
Konformthismfs

I can get that far. But when i try to login it won't let me....

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Todd

WHen you became a platinum member you were sent two e-mails.  One contained your login for your home page.  It uses your same username as the forums, and your password should be the same also.  You can always try to use the "Forgot Password?" link.

takeitez's avatar - japheth
takeitez

It tells me my account has been disabled

ez

Todd

That is a safety mechanism to keep people from hacking your password.  You had too many failed login attempts.  I have cleared the lockout, so you can try again.  This time don't try to guess the password, just click the link to send yourself a reminder.

takeitez

thank you

ez

takeitez

got the new password. put it in. Got a message in big red letters' This account has been disabled by the administrator'

ez

pacattack05

I have the same problem. I got an email telling me that my problem is being investigated. Until I'm informed of an update on this situation, I can't login.

I still haven't received any info. It's been a month or so now.

Todd

takeitez,

I have cleared your lockout yet again.  All I can tell you is that the system works just fine, and that it is something you are doing.  Check your CAPS LOCK, and all the usual reasons why a password would fail.

pacattack05, there is no lockout on your account, so I don't know what you're talking about.  No need to add fuel to the fire when nothing is wrong with your account.  I may have previously had to clear your lockout also, but we're talking about something that may have occured MONTHS ago, and is not relevant whatsoever to this thread.

I honestly don't understand what the difficulty with entering a username and password is, especially since there is a feature to send it to you.  If you must copy and paste it from e-mail, then so be it.  (Just don't do the classic mistake of copying and pasting any trailing spaces in the e-mail.

I personally use the system all the time (practically every day), so I know it works just fine.  If you chronically have problems with entering passwords, then I'd suggest you get a product like Microsoft's Fingerprint Reader, which makes it so you never have to remember your password again.

pacattack05

Who's adding fuel, I just stated that I had and still have the problem. I've tried everything that you recomended, and it still doesn't work.

I'm not saying it's your fault that it doesn't work.

Todd

If you were trying and trying, then you would also get a lockout, but you don't.  And you haven't had a lockout as far back as I can remember.  So I can only conclude that you have not been trying and trying.  What am I missing here?

takeitez

I know how to enter my user name and password. I do it several times a day where I bet the lotto.  I do not need a home page anyway on this site.

Just forget I asked or bothered you.

Thanks ,

ez

Todd

OK

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?