No textNo textNo text

How much did you win on Nov 15 MM?

Editgap

I guess this is the calm after the storm. MM players have enjoyed the chance to play for the record cash option jackpot.

So, how much did you spend and how much did you win?

Just6ntlc

Editgap, I didn't spend any money on MM. However, my dad bought $2 and match the MB [$2] in last night's MM draw. Therefore, the net result is $0 [$2 won - $2 bought].

JAG331

Spent $5

Lost $5

Would've been cheaper and easier to mail $1.65 to the winner.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I spent $0 and I lost $0. =)

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
justxploring

Spent zero,  won zero.  Spent $4 on FL MM last night. Won $0. Well, there's always Lotto tonight!

fja's avatar - gnome1
fja

You probably wont get much of  response on this question.  a lot of us are still stinging from the loss.  Its amazing I spend anywhere from $5-$10 on about 75% of the drawings (including yesterday's) and it stings more when I don't win on a major jackpot than when I dont win for $12 million jackpot.

Anyway played $10 won $0 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

I spent $46, knowing I would get $2 back and actually got $3 back.  No regrets because I plan to do the same if ever the jackpots of MegaMillions or PowerBall go over $300M again. ($42 for PowerBall)

soon2brich

I spent 2 bucks, but I like to think of it as an investment towards the next MM jackpot rather than having paid this winner.  Approve

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
TheGameGrl

I won the right to keep playing til I hit the big one!

Translated: I won enough to keep my bank account free of survailance by the IRS.

Editgap

I spent $46, knowing I would get $2 back and actually got $3 back.  No regrets because I plan to do the same if ever the jackpots of MegaMillions or PowerBall go over $300M again. ($42 for PowerBall)

With that large an amount I would play all quick picks. Let the numbers dodge that.

delS

Spent $60 and won $28

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

With that large an amount I would play all quick picks. Let the numbers dodge that.

When I've traveled to Indiana to buy PB tickets I have also bought quick picks for friends and former co-workers lottery pools and tracked how well their numbers did against my numbers and saw no advantage of QPs over picking my own.  I suspect the same is true in the MegaMillions game.

Picking my own numbers with each mega ball once, I knew I would pay only $44 to play 46 lines. If I was playing in a pool with other players, I might prefer the numbers be QPs and not picked by the bias of one individual, that is the reason I bought all those numbers just for me.

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

I spent $12.00 on Mega Million, got back $2.00, but made up for the loss by winning pick 3 Tuesday and Wednesday midday and pick 4 Tuesday evening. So the loss did not sting as much.

litebets

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

I like your method of play on a big jackpot. I've only done it once but didn't make a profit, but I also didn't study my picks at that time either. May try it again when the pot grows.

litebets

Prob988

I spent $46 (from my $150 winnings a few weeks ago) and won $2 for a net loss of $44.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?