No textNo textNo text

How much?

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
Stalyn

how much money you play every day?Ω

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
pigsNtrees
I spend about $35.00 a month.  Oh by the way how much do you spend?

Chewie

I just spent $6.00 on MM.  One number, for six drawings.  Thats my MM investment, until it reaches the big bucks category.  Didn't want to spend that much, but would feel guilty if some one hit it Friday and I was too cheap to buy a ticket.  I do the same thing with NJ Cash 5, one ticket, for seven days.  You never know!

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
pigsNtrees

We have the megaplier here in Tx and I most always use it, so my ticket is doubled. Which is to say two numbers per MM drawing $8.00 a week.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
Stalyn

I spend $7 per week in ny. But now I'll play the same # stright for 7 days 50cent=3.50 per week.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

I don't play everyday, but I spend between $2.00 to $6.00 dollars on a variety of different games each week. In a few weeks however, I will be able to spend a bit more since I got a new job. =)

Annual Payments's avatar - annual 20payments.jpg
Annual Payments

I spend about $35 a month on lottery.  I mostly play big games:  Powerball, Mega Millions, and TX Lotto.  Every once in a while I'll play Cash 5, TX 2 step, or road runner cash.

CASH Only

I spend about $35 a month on lottery.  I mostly play big games:  Powerball, Mega Millions, and TX Lotto.  Every once in a while I'll play Cash 5, TX 2 step, or road runner cash.

AP:

Thank goodness Cash 5, Texas 2-Step and Roadrunner Cash are annuity-free. If you win, it'll be in one of those games.

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Well I always played a few every draw, but now that I am using my own systems, and other random methods/systems I have found through research, I am trying to save up more for more plays for one draw at a time. This gives me more opportunities to play all my numbers.

CASH Only

brad:

Regarding your signature: If you really want "a LIFETIME of wealth and riches", stay away from Unlucky for Life!

sirbrad

I am actually hoping I win tonight. Not because I will be getting a lifetime of checks, but to tick you off even more.  Evil Smile

CASH Only

brad:

Thank goodness NY doesn't have an Unlucky for Life online game. However NY has numerous annuity-only scratches (including THREE versions of Lose for Life) and a Lotto game with a terrible 38%-40% payback.

sirbrad

I don't play scratchers hardly ever. But I have won $40 a few times on the LFL ones. Although $1,000 a week is much better, I don't like pre-determined scratchers, and only 3 winners in the entire state. No element of skill is involved with scratchers. Course that lady did win TWICE in one year on the other ticket.

CASH Only

I don't play scratchers hardly ever. But I have won $40 a few times on the LFL ones. Although $1,000 a week is much better, I don't like pre-determined scratchers, and only 3 winners in the entire state. No element of skill is involved with scratchers. Course that lady did win TWICE in one year on the other ticket.

IIRC each prize was $1 million LUMP SUM. Now that's a prize worth winning!

sirbrad

I believe she also said she will continue working, and the money she won after taxes would only supply a nice vacation. But if someone has $20 to risk on multiple high risk scratch offs every day/week, just how bad do they need the money?

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?