whitmansm2

Congrats California!!!!

Sad

whitmansm2's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
whitmansm2

oops I should say for MM!!!!

lol

shalini

I'm disappointed...I had hoped for another rollover..anyway all the best to the very fortunate winner!

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

I am suprised that there was a good chance on it rolling over.  Only $100,000,000 in tickets were sold which is really only 60% of all possible combinations.  If the numbers weren't so low...even if there was a different Mega Ball we would have seen the biggest jackpot ever.

Brad

Chewie

Rollovers, after $40-50M are self defeating.  They take money out of the population pool and put it all in one pool.  Reducing every ones odds for winning.  More lower jackpots.

soon2brich

Uggh, so close, yet so far away.... I should have driven to Anaheim.... I'm only ten minutes away!!!! Darn.  I think I even drove past there before, when I used to work for the "Mouse".  Disney  That's what hurts the most..... to be soooooo close to the winning location!!!!!!

ryanm

I am suprised that there was a good chance on it rolling over.  Only $100,000,000 in tickets were sold which is really only 60% of all possible combinations.  If the numbers weren't so low...even if there was a different Mega Ball we would have seen the biggest jackpot ever.

Brad

Yep, in fact, MM got less match 5+0 winners than statistically expected; for sales of $104,813,365, the drawing would be expected to produce 26 match 5+0 winners, when, in fact, there were only 19.

ryanm

Rollovers, after $40-50M are self defeating.  They take money out of the population pool and put it all in one pool.  Reducing every ones odds for winning.  More lower jackpots.

Be careful what you wish for.  MM might get a lucky string of jackpot winners now like PB did earlier this year and then MM will make its game even harder to win!!

Chewie

Be careful what you wish for.  MM might get a lucky string of jackpot winners now like PB did earlier this year and then MM will make its game even harder to win!!

Maybe you missed the news flash.  MM already increased the difficulty this year.

Stalyn's avatar - 260g8d0
Stalyn

Yeah! good 4 themBed

Lawrence Connor

Crying  oh well  Bang Head  someone got very lucky!  Hurray!    lol    Cool

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Congrats to the winner! =)

justxploring's avatar - villiarna
justxploring

I Agree!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way.  Sometimes I think we read so many articles about Bill Gates and Warren Buffet or all the gigantic salaries in Hollywood and the world of professional sports, that a lot of people don't realize just how much money that really is. So do you think that after it hits a certain level the jackpot should roll down to the smaller prizes?

whitmansm2's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
whitmansm2

With the last 3 mm plays I got the Mega ball everytime!  (I only played 3 times.  Is that a record or something?  LOL)  If they did trickle the jackpot down, it would have been better for me! 

Just6ntlc

Congratulations to CA for winning the MM jackpot. I was happy to see the first CA MM winner. I'm also happy that CA was the third state to win the MM jackpot under the new matrix beating out NY, TX, and the remaining states in MM. I'm only disappointed that the MM jackpot didn't roll to 380 million for 11/18.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?