No textNo textNo text

A note of gratitude

Snakeyes's avatar - 8579390479 65f71643cf_m.jpg
Snakeyes

I have been visiting LP for about a year now and have acquired a wealth of knowledge regarding the lottery. LP has become a morning ritual for me and I see no end in site. As I peruse through various threads, I always find myself looking for certain individuals; for their predictions and insight. More often than not, I fail to thank these people for taking the time to share their knowledge and predictions. Although I stand in the background, looking over your shoulders, please know that I appreciate the information you have shared. In no specific order:

Tenaj

Lucky

Libra Dave

Blackapple

NBey

Sandy K

mswiz777

Jorli D

mjwinsmith

emilyg

Thank you all for your contributions and willingness to share. You and I have coffee every morning as we review your numbers and insight. So even though I don't post a daily "thank you"response, please know that I do in fact, appreciate your efforts.

Respectfully,

Snakeyes - the quiet guy in the background

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

I have been visiting LP for about a year now and have acquired a wealth of knowledge regarding the lottery. LP has become a morning ritual for me and I see no end in site. As I peruse through various threads, I always find myself looking for certain individuals; for their predictions and insight. More often than not, I fail to thank these people for taking the time to share their knowledge and predictions. Although I stand in the background, looking over your shoulders, please know that I appreciate the information you have shared. In no specific order:

Tenaj

Lucky

Libra Dave

Blackapple

NBey

Sandy K

mswiz777

Jorli D

mjwinsmith

emilyg

Thank you all for your contributions and willingness to share. You and I have coffee every morning as we review your numbers and insight. So even though I don't post a daily "thank you"response, please know that I do in fact, appreciate your efforts.

Respectfully,

Snakeyes - the quiet guy in the background

you deserve a big thank you for taking the time to post this lovely note.  happy winnings to you!!!
Tenaj's avatar - michellea
Tenaj

LoveWhat a lovely gesture snakeyes. 

You are welcome.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?