No textNo textNo text

If you won lotto, what kind of vehicle...

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
pigsNtrees

would you buy?

I fell in love with old Citroen2CV, I saw in a show once. I think it would be great to tool around town in.

fast eddie's avatar - lasvegas2
fast eddie

Ferrari...................................

destinedtowin

Well my dream car is an oldie I want a Doosenburgh.

As always I'm Destinedtowin.

Good luck to all that play the game!!!!

starchild_45's avatar - spherewall2
starchild_45

the latest and greatest gold wing on the market with all the bells and whistles.

pacattack05

I would buy my favorite car that picks up all the hottest chics around. Guess what this is...

Clue: It ryhmes with hugo.

I've picked up hollywood models with this beauty. Are you kidding me? Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

shalini

a new suv.

lottaloot's avatar - AvatarZ56
lottaloot

A Jaguar 1970's -1980's

Don't really care for the newer models

Litebets27's avatar - power
Litebets27

I would buy my favorite car that picks up all the hottest chics around. Guess what this is...

Clue: It ryhmes with hugo.

I've picked up hollywood models with this beauty. Are you kidding me? Hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Funnnnnyyyy  Green laugh

litebets

delS

1. Titanic Gray BMW 760Li 

2.Bentley Continental GT.

3. SUV Either Yukon Denali or the Cadillac Escalade

Chewie

Wouldn't buy a car.  Rent one - with a chauffer to drive it.  Why should I put my self into the same situations, with the same idiots, that I put up with now?  A chauffer driven car can get me to the broadway plays, in NYC, a lot faster than a Jaq or Bentley driven by me.  A chauffer driven car can be waiting anywhere in the world, when my rent-a-jet lands.  A chauffer driven car can be changed out, based on my mood.  No registration, no insurance, no hassle.

pigsNtrees's avatar - pigsNtrees
pigsNtrees

A Jaguar 1970's -1980's

Don't really care for the newer models

You said it. This is my husband's dream car. It's a 1960ish Jaguar. This car just screams for goggles, a leather jacket and a rakish coat.

Raven62's avatar - binary
Raven62

If you buy an expensive new car and put plates on it that say "MegaMillionaire", you may become a target for many, many Law Suites.

Korean Redneck

2006 Hyundai Azera.. man,, i sat inside one.. i got aroused.  0-60 in 6.5 seconds..  Then Illl buy a 2006 Hyundai Sonata and buy a Supercharger Kit and dress it up nicely.  My  License plate is going to say "POBOY"

Chewie

If you buy an expensive new car and put plates on it that say "MegaMillionaire", you may become a target for many, many Law Suites.

Not if you form an LLC and let it own everything.  You just draw a wage and have an expense account.  No suit can get what isn't there.

Lawrence Connor

AMG Mercedes  Thumbs Up

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?