No textNo textNo text

Powerball Ice Cold...

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

That is what 4 out of 5 numbers were accrding to my chart, and only one was average. (48) I played a combo of hot/cold, all cold, and hot and average/cold average. Even playing a few tickets ALL cold numbers the best I came up with was 1 ball and the powerball this week. I wish I knew for a fact that they were gonna come up all coldm, then I could have played more cold combinations. Course that is the problem with the lottery, you never know for sure what is going to come up...

ryanm

lol  The lottery is supposed to be truly random!!

If your system could correctly predict what numbers would come out, the lottery would cease to exist!

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

That's how it goes...If peoples systems worked all the time then there would always be winners and those people who only play when the jackpot is above 200 million would never play. lol.

Chewie

I don't think "cold" is the proper description.  It is working as designed.  They added the extra balls for a reason.  The reason was to keep money out of your pockets.  Ooops. Rephrase that.  They restructured the game to add additional interest, and to achieve higher jackpots.

sirbrad

Yes but some of my systems are also truly random! "Supposed" to be is the key word, but soem charts seem to state otherwise. Now it is just a matter of them coming out 'randomly' the same. Also I have no problem making the lottery go bankrupt one day...At least after they add 5 more balls I will already have my millions.

ryanm

I don't think "cold" is the proper description.  It is working as designed.  They added the extra balls for a reason.  The reason was to keep money out of your pockets.  Ooops. Rephrase that.  They restructured the game to add additional interest, and to achieve higher jackpots.

Despite the higher odds, someone recently hit it at only $36 million, so the odds aren't insurmountable.

sirbrad

Yea exactly why I have always questioned their 'odds' of winning. Personally I am not a firm believer in them, and you cannot narrow it down to a definite/exact percentage. It can always go either way, and we can only estimate.

bellyache's avatar - 64x64a9wg
bellyache

Despite the higher odds, someone recently hit it at only $36 million, so the odds aren't insurmountable.

True, but it still makes it harder to win, although it doesn't really matter because it was hard to win before the extra balls were added.

ryanm

They had to add the extra balls to compete with MM, not only at the jackpot level, but also at the second and third place prize levels.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?