No textNo textNo text

No Way - $1.1 Million For PA Cash 5 Thurs

JimmySand9

I think this is a tie for biggest jackpot ever.

awin4pam

Wasn't it $600,000 before the drawing tonight?  I'm definitely buying a few tickets!!!

CASH Only

Good luck! Hope you don't play Unlucky for Life by mistake.

awin4pam

Ha!Ha! You are funny Cash Only..I've never played lucky for life!!

CASH Only

pam:

I hope you never do. Not unless they come out with a cash option.

TheGameGrl's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
TheGameGrl

What is strange is that the MAtch 6 and the Cash five are primarily neck in neck for cash payout, yet the odds are better for Cash5. :)

With all these doubles spewing up on the pick3 and pick 4, I think they'll hit on the cash 5 too! Thats my little tidbit of useless information for tomorrows play!. Good luck to each person who plays here in the keystone state!

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
sirbrad

Yea I just noticed how high it has gotten. Only problem is that if you hit it, perhaps several others will as well, thus making the pay out nowhere near 1 million. But I may play a few regardless. Knowing my luck though there would be 20 other winners.

sirbrad

404 players matched 4 for $299.50 each. Wow! Would be nice to see the cash 5 go up to a few million, but I doubt it will happen, because the more people that catch wind of it, the more will play, and most likely one will win at least. I never play the cash 5 much, as I only play major jackpot games of a million or more.

Such a low amount would only make my conditions less desirable at my age. But I do know a lot of seniors around here play it! That would be very unexpected for me to get my million via the cash 5, but I 'll take it! One ball less than lucky for life is indeed great odds! Also I will not be stopping my play of lucky for life anytime soon. You should not go around enforcing your own biased opinion on others not to play it either. For some the pay out of LFL is more than enough, and we already have our cash options elsewhere. Cash options WORTH taking.

JimmySand9

One winner, if you can believe it. They won $1,118,839 on 5/39. Only in Pennsylvania (or Illinois).

sirbrad

WOW I was so close!

Winning numbers 10-12-14-19-37

My ticket via my own system: 05-12-15-20-34

Just a digit away from million(s) as usual. Mad It is fixed I tell ya!

CASH Only

One winner, if you can believe it. They won $1,118,839 on 5/39. Only in Pennsylvania (or Illinois).

I could see a $1 million Cash 5 winner in New Jersey, whose game is 5/40. Think of the million-dollar winners that NY could generate if Take Five were changed to a jackpot game.

Bradly_60's avatar - disney37
Bradly_60

I just noticed that also.  $1.1 million for odds of 1 in 575757.  That is a good return?

Did it ever get that high before in PA.  Michigan has the same game 5/39 and our highest was around $800,000.  But 1.1 million and only one winner.  WOW. 

Brad

JimmySand9

I just noticed that also.  $1.1 million for odds of 1 in 575757.  That is a good return?

Did it ever get that high before in PA.  Michigan has the same game 5/39 and our highest was around $800,000.  But 1.1 million and only one winner.  WOW. 

Brad

It happened only once before some time in the 90's. It was for about the same amount.

JimmySand9

I could see a $1 million Cash 5 winner in New Jersey, whose game is 5/40. Think of the million-dollar winners that NY could generate if Take Five were changed to a jackpot game.

Take Five would never break $500,000 as a jackpot game. It has too many players, too many winners, and the portion that goes to the jackpot is rather low. But a Jackpot Take Five would still be a good idea. I could see a few $200,000 winners thrown around here and there, something the current format could never generate.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?