No textNo textNo text

Sandy's Daily Number-11/7

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

Tally: 3 days: 6 numbers, 1 box hit.  Not a good ratio by far, but the pair ratio is outstanding.

got a box hit yesterday in Florida...860

Pair hits: 889-TriStates, 610-CT, 908-Del, 882-KS, 828-MD, 650-MO

Seems this system hits in Evening Draws the most.

Today.....same numbers & pairs as yesterday.  The State I work off of does not have a Sunday Draw.

For November 7:

Pairs 80-86-88-84

undress's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
undress

Thanks Sandy

Jorli D's avatar - nw saucyelf2.jpg
Jorli D

Thank you Sandy

Sandy K

There's the 88 pair that fell 888 in Georgia.

Sandy K

well since no one seems interested in this post except for the Michigan people, I guess is no point in posting the Daily Number and pairs anymore.  I guess you want to choose from 20 pairs instead of 4......... and 30 or so combos instead of 2...........so be it!!

08 pair hit

089 Ohio midday.  88 pair hit Georgia midday.

Good luck everyone...you can all go to the 20 pair or 30 combo posts and pick from there.!!!

undress

That's because Sandy we all love you here in Michigan and know all your skills, Listen all States take a strong look at Sandy's post. Very smart person, and very well loved in Michigan....

Keep up the great work Sandy

Sandy K

undress, the mentality on here is to pick from 30 numbers or so to get a box hit.....or 20 plus pairs...hey, it's no skin off my nose........

I am just not working for nothing.  The last 2 days, hardly any response........except from the Great State of Michigan whose posters I really love. 

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Demi540

Sandy, don't stop. I've been reading your post and loving every minute of it and I'm in Cali. Because we converses about 817 (my death number) I nailed it yesterday on Cali midday. I betting on the 8's to come in tonight in Cali.

So, just because you don't see responses, it doesn't mean that you are not appreciated. I honestly like what you have to offer.

Please keep it up!

Demi540's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
Demi540

Tally: 3 days: 6 numbers, 1 box hit.  Not a good ratio by far, but the pair ratio is outstanding.

got a box hit yesterday in Florida...860

Pair hits: 889-TriStates, 610-CT, 908-Del, 882-KS, 828-MD, 650-MO

Seems this system hits in Evening Draws the most.

Today.....same numbers & pairs as yesterday.  The State I work off of does not have a Sunday Draw.

For November 7:

Pairs 80-86-88-84

Tonight, I'm taking your 80 pair. I'm going w/078, 018, 890. 085, & 048.

undress

I understand Sandy....You have 268 views no thank you, or any ideas thrown back. Some people don't understand how much work it takes to come up these results. Takes hours

fido's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
fido

Thank U Sandy!!!!! Ruff Ruff ruff from GA,,,, Just don't get on like I use 2,,,, Thankz for your input tho

angelm's avatar - anne
angelm

Just got home !Thanks Sandy!!!!!

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

I understand Sandy....You have 268 views no thank you, or any ideas thrown back. Some people don't understand how much work it takes to come up these results. Takes hours

that's exactly how i feel - if it wasn't for bluegrass - i'd be talking to myself.

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
Bluegrass

Been there myself Sandy, that's why I quit posting...except for Georgia.....Emily ALWAYS thanks everyone...makes me feel that someone cares about my data anyway....

Hang in there dear friend.....BobGuitarbg

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

well since no one seems interested in this post except for the Michigan people, I guess is no point in posting the Daily Number and pairs anymore.  I guess you want to choose from 20 pairs instead of 4......... and 30 or so combos instead of 2...........so be it!!

08 pair hit

089 Ohio midday.  88 pair hit Georgia midday.

Good luck everyone...you can all go to the 20 pair or 30 combo posts and pick from there.!!!

sandy - don't get worked-up  - each to his/her own.  it's just a game.

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?