No textNo textNo text

Florida

Sandy K's avatar - graphic pub.jpg
Sandy K

Does anyone know what came out in Florida...?

Tonight, I fricking forgot to play the 777 and I just betcha it came out.  Covered all the states but Florida...getting Alzheimers, I just forgot that state......geez.......

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
Jani Norman

Does anyone know what came out in Florida...?

Tonight, I fricking forgot to play the 777 and I just betcha it came out.  Covered all the states but Florida...getting Alzheimers, I just forgot that state......geez.......

Sandy since they have this new site now, they have not been on time posting the results anymore... http://www.floridalottery.com...... they use to have the number posted in 5 minutes after the draw no more, I don't know what there problem is now.....

Sandy K

Thanks, Jani......I thought with so many followers in here for Florida, someone would have watched the drawing.  I guess no......thanks for the info.

LuvToWin616's avatar - happy
LuvToWin616

winning number for florida 317

Sandy K

how did you find that out, luv?  It is not on their website......thank you.........

LuvToWin616

yes it is Sandy , click on cash 3 on the page then put in todays date on the winning number search

Sandy K

yup, I will have to remember that.  You are one smart cookie...thank you....I would have been sick to my stomach......that is my monthly number all states and I do hope not to miss it.  If it doesn't come in soon I will double my bet on it.......I wish it were Michigan so you all can reap the profits but Michigan is so darn cheap....lol.....

LuvToWin616

Sandy I think we will get a trip soon . I can't believe they change the balls everyday What?

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?