Dream Help

tojacobs's avatar - army
tojacobs

Asleep,awaken by strong wind opening door;no damage

chouquounette

door 863 763

wind 270 307

fxsterling

had a dream that the tv truck was at the place i got my mm tic  ilooked at the #'s and was a winner      the problem is i've moved a week ago    the dream was a year ago

chouquounette

Truck 313 931

megagrl's avatar - anime21
megagrl

I had this dresm a couple weeks back

I was in a funeral home(like a tour) there was a man singing with a guitar and then everything faded out and i was in a graveyard with my sisters and it was real bright and there was my wother who passed on 7/30/04 she came to us and was holding us and said she had not left us and that she loved us and was talking about the now country songs and still saying i know all things that are going on .

and that was it.

any help would be appreciated

Thanks

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
mony

I was in a funeral home(like a tour) there was a man singing with a guitar and then everything faded out and i was in a graveyard with my sisters and it was real bright and there was my wother who passed on 7/30/04 she came to us and was holding us and said she had not left us and that she loved us and was talking about the now country songs and still saying i know all things that are going on .

and that was it.

Thanks

Talking to the Dead     729

DirtyWrat's avatar - dirty rat_3051bs_mor.jpg
DirtyWrat

Talking to the dead             729

Being dead....................Priceless

sandjvalentine's avatar - Yavill
sandjvalentine

and that was it.

Thanks

passed away anybody you know and holding your hand in your dreams tells you exactly what she/he said. she won't let go.

sandjvalentine

- 24,26,27,28... i think thursday or friday night just past. i thought might mean something. but didn't or hadn't come up anywhere. but i always come across 646- as in all the time.

clunker's avatar - 15 1_148.gif
clunker

fxsterling. i had a dream like that. i drempt i woke up and checked the lotto site and i matched all the numberss, it was quite exciting till i woke up

sandjvalentine

"Talking to the dead             729

Being dead....................Priceless" BY DIRTYWRATBig Grin Angel

LOLLOL

sandjvalentine

fxsterling. i had a dream like that. i drempt i woke up and checked the lotto site and i matched all the numberss, it was quite exciting till i woke up

is bad! ain't it? good thing i didn't have money to play, i would've been s****n'. i was missing 2 set of other numbers though, i couldn't remember them.no matter ne way, dey probably mean nothing. i was juz probably too worried or obsessed with numbers.

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?