No textNo textNo text

BumbleBee # ??

ayr92766's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
ayr92766

Hi everyone....

Wierd thing happened to me... On the way to pick up my husband from work yesterday, I noticed a bumblebee in the back window of the car.  Being somewhat afraid of him, I rolled the windows down hoping he'd fly out.  I kept watching and eventually he disappeared.  I assumed he had flown out.  Then this morning, he appeared again as I was dropping my husband back off at work.  When I got home, I opened all the car doors, again hoping he'd fly out.  I was in the house about 30 minutes, left again - searching first for the bee and with no sign of him assumed again that he'd flown out.  About 25 minutes up the road, he appeared again.  This time, he darted for me.  Here I am driving 60 mph, trying to roll the windows down and bobbing up and down trying to avoid getting stung.  Finally!!! he flew out the window!  I was just wondering if there happens to be a number for a bumblebee?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Best of Luck to you all today!!!

Angie

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
mony

Hi everyone....

Wierd thing happened to me... On the way to pick up my husband from work yesterday, I noticed a bumblebee in the back window of the car.  Being somewhat afraid of him, I rolled the windows down hoping he'd fly out.  I kept watching and eventually he disappeared.  I assumed he had flown out.  Then this morning, he appeared again as I was dropping my husband back off at work.  When I got home, I opened all the car doors, again hoping he'd fly out.  I was in the house about 30 minutes, left again - searching first for the bee and with no sign of him assumed again that he'd flown out.  About 25 minutes up the road, he appeared again.  This time, he darted for me.  Here I am driving 60 mph, trying to roll the windows down and bobbing up and down trying to avoid getting stung.  Finally!!! he flew out the window!  I was just wondering if there happens to be a number for a bumblebee?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Best of Luck to you all today!!!

Angie

Bees - 640, 164

ayr92766

Thanks bunches mony!!!

mony's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
mony

Your very welcome

pwm2003's avatar - praying hands.jpg
pwm2003

Bee 960-882 Bees 460-640-164---12-17-46 Best of luck to ya 577.

ayr92766

Bee 960-882 Bees 460-640-164---12-17-46 Best of luck to ya 577.

Thank you very much too!  Best of luck to you as well!

Jani Norman's avatar - fiftyways
Jani Norman

For Bumble Bee my book has 556*073.....

ayr92766

For Bumble Bee my book has 556*073.....

Thanks Jani!!!  I'm off to the store to get my numbers in!  Best of luck to you!  Have a great day!

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
chevelle

bee=236,234,723

bumblebee=396,635

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif
emilyg

chevelle's avatar - Lottery-005.jpg
chevelle

bee=236,234,723

bumblebee=396,635

635 bx maryland

sirbrad's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg