No textNo textNo text

Florida LOTTO: Did you know...?

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Did you know that the number 50 has not been drawn a single time in the past 50 drawings of Florida LOTTO?

Platinum members can easily figure out interesting facts like that for any lottery game in the USA, Canada, and UK on the Statistics page.

MrBobb

I knew that! The Statistics page is a great resource that I use before filling out my bet slips. It's useful to see how the numbers fell in the past 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 draws. And being able to check the past 100 draws is useful, too.

Depending on the game, I use numbers from the past 10 or 20 draws with the Abbreviated Wheels ( Lottery Wheels page ).

cahaba's avatar - moon
cahaba

Todd,

Are you in the process of placing some pick-5 specific tools on the site? 

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
Todd

Todd,

Are you in the process of placing some pick-5 specific tools on the site? 

There are indeed some Pick 5 tools already, like Pick 5 wheels and filters, stats, and results.  I am always on the lookout for additional things, so if you have any ideas, feel free to send them my way.

cahaba's avatar - moon
cahaba

Sounds great. My playing partner and I have some ideas, and we will share them with you as soon as we get a chance.

Thanks!

Pick-4_Master

The number ( 50 ) hit on 11/02/05 - 16,39,43,46,49,50

MrBobb

The number ( 50 ) hit on 11/02/05 - 16,39,43,46,49,50

Yes it did. But up until then, for the previous 50 draws, it had not come in.   I appreciate having access to such information. The Statistics page is a valuable resource, one that I use often.

Todd was just pointing out the benefits of Platinum memberships in this thread.

Pick-4_Master

Yes there are benefits to a Platinum membership and yes I'm aware he was pointing out how long the number 50 was out, I was just pointing out that it finally hit I prefer using Lottery Software to get that kind of information especially when the Software is "FREE"

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
RJOh

Actually if you have software like Lotto-Pro which offers a service to update all your data any time, you'll pay an additional fee annually for the service.

MrBobb

Pick-4_Master said:

"I was just pointing out that it finally hit"

Ah, now I understand what you were trying to point out. You just forgot to type the word finally between ( 50 ) and hit in your first post. My misunderstanding.

"I prefer using Lottery Software to get that kind of information especially when the Software is "FREE""

I see. There certainly are many choices in life, and it sounds like you've found something that works for you. Best of luck to you!

Pick-4_Master

THANKS!!! Mr.Bob you too

TopEnd of thread (1 page)

Forgot your username?

Forgot your password?